+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS - Applying for ECA through IQAS

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi there,

I have a question on applying ECA through IQAS because every morning I tried to create a new application the IQAS page get frozen... and this below message popped up.

"IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.

To support reasonable processing times, IQAS limits the number of Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) applications for immigration purposes that are accepted each day. Once the daily limit has been reached, it will reset the following day at 08:15 AM, Alberta / Mountain Time.

You may wish to keep trying each day, or you may wish to consider another designated organization if you need to apply for an ECA today. To learn more about each organization designated by the Government of Canada to issue ECAs, visit:Designated Organizations.

Thank you for your interest in IQAS".

Any help/suggestion will be highly appreciated... as it's been a week I'm trying to create an ECA application but seems nothing is working for me.

Thank you!
Best Regards.

Kitkat2020

Feb 6, 2020
Hi there,

I have a question on applying ECA through IQAS because every morning I tried to create a new application the IQAS page get frozen... and this below message popped up.

"IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.

To support reasonable processing times, IQAS limits the number of Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) applications for immigration purposes that are accepted each day. Once the daily limit has been reached, it will reset the following day at 08:15 AM, Alberta / Mountain Time.

You may wish to keep trying each day, or you may wish to consider another designated organization if you need to apply for an ECA today. To learn more about each organization designated by the Government of Canada to issue ECAs, visit:Designated Organizations.

Any help/suggestion will be highly appreciated... as it's been a week I'm trying to create an ECA application but seems nothing is working for me.

Thank you!
Best Regards.
Is there a reason for you choosing IQAS? I personally went with WES, didnt encounter that issue.

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Yes, because my bachelors(2yrs) and masters(2yrs)... and I heard usually they evaluate as 14 to 15 yrs education.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi there,

Thank you!
Best Regards.

Same problem I am facing since last 12 Days. Is there any option to over come this issue. As I am trying since long time and not able to even click on second last page to reach the payment page, It show waiting sign for 20 min and then same message. which you mentioned.

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Same problem I am facing since last 12 Days. Is there any option to over come this issue. As I am trying since long time and not able to even click on second last page to reach the payment page, It show waiting sign for 20 min and then same message. which you mentioned.
I know it's frustrating but I have done it yesterday - somehow my timing get perfect and get through to the payment page and completed the payment.

Also just wanted add one point "whichever internet browser you are using, enable the "Pop-ups and redirects" because the payment page opened on a new tab". For chrome to change this ---- Go to Settings --> Privacy and security --> if you scroll down the page then at the bottom you should be able to see "Pop-ups and redirects" --> enable this.

By the way I used chrome and works for me.

Hope this helps! Good luck!!

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I know it's frustrating but I have done it yesterday - somehow my timing get perfect and get through to the payment page and completed the payment.

Also just wanted add one point "whichever internet browser you are using, enable the "Pop-ups and redirects" because the payment page opened on a new tab". For chrome to change this ---- Go to Settings --> Privacy and security --> if you scroll down the page then at the bottom you should be able to see "Pop-ups and redirects" --> enable this.

By the way I used chrome and works for me.

Hope this helps! Good luck!!
Thanks Ali,
Your message have new ready of hope, I was in assumption that they are restricting the applications this way.
Sure will do the sand way you guided,
Once this part done see you in the IQAS applied and waiting for confirmation thread

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks Ali,
Your message have new ready of hope, I was in assumption that they are restricting the applications this way.
Sure will do the sand way you guided,
Once this part done see you in the IQAS applied and waiting for confirmation thread

Hey Ali,
I am still struggling and most of the days from my last 20 days is a blank page on payment section, Can you guide in this case if you are aware of any workaround to get rid of it ? as i can`t lpload picture there so not able to share it but its a complete blank page and Previous, Save and close & Next is active.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
I am also stuck here from weeks now. I am stuck at the first page in "Create a New Application" where I have to choose ECA. Just clicking on that gives me this error.

Thank you for your interest in IQAS."

I tried logging at 8:10 to 8:15 AM , hitting refreshes, enabling pop up and redirects in Microsoft Edge and other tricks as well. So somebody please help me out literally.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I am also stuck here from weeks now. I am stuck at the first page in "Create a New Application" where I have to choose ECA. Just clicking on that gives me this error.

Thank you for your interest in IQAS."

I tried logging at 8:10 to 8:15 AM , hitting refreshes, enabling pop up and redirects in Microsoft Edge and other tricks as well. So somebody please help me out literally.
Hi Jagjit,
Today I have tried from Firefox and same issue, blank page on Payment section So Day 27 waste. Looks like its not browser its the traffic allowed per day for the payment.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hi Jagjit,
Today I have tried from Firefox and same issue, blank page on Payment section So Day 27 waste. Looks like its not browser its the traffic allowed per day for the payment.
Hello Ammy,

Just now I tried again around 8:15 am MST it still did not worked. I tried simultaneously on Edge and Chrome in my PC and on Chrome in my laptop but everything was useless again.
It is not going pass the big ECA tab while creating an application. Its really annoying and painful now. Forget about the payment I cannot pass the first page even.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Today, I have tried from Chrome and Edge. While clicking on ECA it becomes white page and again comes back to same screen. Its irritating now.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Exactly Jgjit,
Same happening with me since 28 days. No option to select in payment section.
No issues keep trying all the best from my side as well.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Exactly Jgjit,
Same happening with me since 28 days. No option to select in payment section.
No issues keep trying all the best from my side as well.
Yes Ammy, its not working. What I feel is that they have actually stopped new applications just because of Christmas and new year. As they will not be operating from 24th Dec to Jan 4th so might be they want to clear and all the applications till date and do not want any pending applications once they start their operations from Jan 5th. That's what my instincts are.
This is reason people are not able not createnew ECA application and few suffering on payment page.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
No Ammy, there is no scope except IQAS.
WES has nothing regarding SCDL in its drop-down list. Both ICAS and CES has a list of institutions for which they do not assess equivalency that includes SCDL in it
Is there any other parties than IQAS for ECA for SCDL Post graduation