+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 Clarification

starkboy

Sep 22, 2017
So my BG changed from " Not applicable" to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I was in NA2 before this.

Does this mean I am in IP2? My confusion arises because my review of additional docs still says " The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Could anyone clarify this? Thank you in advance.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
So my BG changed from " Not applicable" to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I was in NA2 before this.

Does this mean I am in IP2? My confusion arises because my review of additional docs still says " The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Could anyone clarify this? Thank you in advance.
Ye, it should be IP2.

starkboy

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for replying, so the " The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" does not necessarily change during IP2?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Thank you for replying, so the " The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" does not necessarily change during IP2?
Mine was NA for 2 months, it changed to we're processing ur BGC last week..i got ADR on Oct 4th & its still saying we need to additional docs
I called a CIC agent last week & she advised everything was complete.. dont worry bout ur doc section- ur definitely in IP2. Congrats

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Thank you Carly! Hope I get PPR soon then :) , have you received PPR?
Not yet !!!! Ill give them a call this week and see whats happening... we may not get the email before Xmas, prob Jan. Ill just be happy to know its approved! Ill keep you posted..u too :)

starkboy

Sep 22, 2017
Really? I thought it just takes a day or two for PPR post IP2, why do you think it'll be after Christmas?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Really? I thought it just takes a day or two for PPR post IP2, why do you think it'll be after Christmas?
Frim my understanding theyre super busy , i know ppl on here that were approved 3-5 weeks ago & still havent got theirs. There is mo ryhme or reason with IRCC. And the closures 9ver xmas & ny will slow things down too. I could be wrong but history is exactly this.

starkboy

Sep 22, 2017
I thought the files move to LVO after the IP2 stage? I am 17th Nov AOR and moved to IP2 today, hoping to see PPR soon, hope you get it too.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I thought the files move to LVO after the IP2 stage? I am 17th Nov AOR and moved to IP2 today, hoping to see PPR soon, hope you get it too.
both incorrect. there's no specific timeframe from ip2 to ppr, it can go from days to months, also your file can be entirely processed in ottawa without moving
there are many misconceptions about timeframes. ignore them, they'll do nothing but stress you out for nothing (speaking from personal experience)

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
both incorrect. there's no specific timeframe from ip2 to ppr, it can go from days to months, also your file can be entirely processed in ottawa without moving
there are many misconceptions about timeframes. ignore them, they'll do nothing but stress you out for nothing (speaking from personal experience)
Wrong, files are sent to LVO where you closely reside for possible PPR!