+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ip1 wording once again after na2

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Hello all, im at a funny situation, i dont know if some of you have the same problem, my AOR is 6th May, my BG ip1 went to na2 at 30 Oct, and my employer received the verification call at 8th Nov, and two days later the BG changed back to ip1 wording (your application is inprogress, we will send you a message when we start your background check). I have searched on the forum, and couldn't find any similar situation. All the information is saying after na2 the BG chang to (we are processing.......). Please help me out , if someone knows about this , what is the problem. By the way i asked my employer, he said the office just asked about my employment, and my boss confirmed everything , and told
me the officer is satisfied.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
This is very strange. Did you order your notes and see what's written up there and if it says eligibility: review required?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
But the thing is i have to wait 30days to get the results right? So thats why i want give it a try if someone has idea about this from here
If ur in canada, then try to call cic and find out. This is the fastest and most accurate way.

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Dec1 i noticed my ADR changed to no additional doc needed from additional doc are been reviewed. but my BG still remain not started yet. It's been 7 months from the aor