wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got my PPR. Thanks dude.
Congrats, guys! Looks like FSW-Outland is moving really fast. FSW-Inland and CEC Inland are slower... I am planning to travel outside of Canada in August but hoping to get PPR soon at the same time... ugh

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Guys my status .... We are processing your background check since past 15 days ... No change in it
My status is also the same since July 11

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
could be because of this line

"Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

It should be "we do not need additional documents".

once you get that I guess it will move to PPR soon.

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
could be because of this line

"Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

It should be "we do not need additional documents".

once you get that I guess it will move to PPR soon.
I donot have assess to my file but automated computer reply always the additional document is being reviewed ... I provided rcmp report last week .

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
IP1 was on 25th June, IP2 on 19th July and PPR 20th July
please i keep asking like a layman-what is fsw-o? can someone explain the outland aspect to me pls? my meds has been passed, what stage is this? didnt see anything like IP1, IP2 in my message box

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
please i keep asking like a layman-what is fsw-o? can someone explain the outland aspect to me pls? my meds has been passed, what stage is this? didnt see anything like IP1, IP2 in my message box
If you are federal skilled worker applying from within Canada then you are inland and if you are applying from outside Canada you are Outland .... What is your time line ... Are you Outland

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
My status is also the same since July 11

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are in IP2 mate, eligibility and criminality passed, complete application recommended pass, currently your file is undergoing security check, upon completion they will issue you a PPR. Don't worry about"additional documents being reviewed" as that will not change till you get your passport stamped, even mine still says the same, wish you a speedy PPR.

Reactions: karens

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
You are in IP2 mate, eligibility and criminality passed, complete application recommended pass, currently your file is undergoing security check, upon completion they will issue you a PPR. Don't worry about"additional documents being reviewed" as that will not change till you get your passport stamped, even mine still says the same, wish you a speedy PPR.
Thank you buddy.
This status is same since July 11
Most people tell that PPR is received within 2-4 days of IP2, thats the only thing which makes me think that its not IP2 because it has been 16 days since I have this status.

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Thank you buddy.
This status is same since July 11
Most people tell that PPR is received within 2-4 days of IP2, thats the only thing which makes me think that its not IP2 because it has been 16 days since I have this status.
There is astralsource as well mate who is stuck on IP2 since 12 July, so don't worry, tomorrow is D-Day for PPR, fingers crossed :)