+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP1 before the MEP stage?

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
It's based on 7000 applications that are currently being updated daily on that website. You can also add your case and help out by being part of these statistics. The more people updating it, means more precise results for everyone.
Definitely. Will do.

Also, when they are doing the background check is it advisable to let your ex employer know that they night receive a call from the visa office? I didn't really tell my ex boss regarding this process..just requested a reference letter and they gave it. Will the local visa office be calling?

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Definitely. Will do.

Also, when they are doing the background check is it advisable to let your ex employer know that they night receive a call from the visa office? I didn't really tell my ex boss regarding this process..just requested a reference letter and they gave it. Will the local visa office be calling?
IMO CIC does not usually call employers until and unless they need some clarification. Informing your ex employer about the process is not a bad idea at all.

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
IMO CIC does not usually call employers until and unless they need some clarification. Informing your ex employer about the process is not a bad idea at all.
Thanks! I don't want my ex boss to know unless I absolutely have to let him know.

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
My AOR/e-APR is 26th March and today the panel physician called me saying they uploaded my medical results. I logged in to check my account and it states the following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I in NA1, MEP or IP1 stage? Please suggest. Thanks.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
My AOR/e-APR is 26th March and today the panel physician called me saying they uploaded my medical results. I logged in to check my account and it states the following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I in NA1, MEP or IP1 stage? Please suggest. Thanks.
HI What is your current status ?

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
HI What is your current status ?
Still the exact same status as shown above. IP1 stage. Looks like people are not getting any update and stuck in IP1 for months and suddenly changes to IP2 and PPR. I think by mid August April APR's should get PPR.

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Still the exact same status as shown above. IP1 stage. Looks like people are not getting any update and stuck in IP1 for months and suddenly changes to IP2 and PPR. I think by mid August April APR's should get PPR.
Is your medical still under review or its passed??

I am in a situation wherein it doesnt show any progress in medical yet BG check is in progress (IP1). Its been more than a week now.

yiming

Jul 5, 2017
Is your medical still under review or its passed??

I am in a situation wherein it doesnt show any progress in medical yet BG check is in progress (IP1). Its been more than a week now.
Hi Nizam, what's your medical status now?
I am 9th July AOR, has been in IP1 without medical pass since 25th July.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Nizam, what's your medical status now?
I am 9th July AOR, has been in IP1 without medical pass since 25th July.
Have you checked if physician has uploaded results to e-medical system for all applicants. Do check with them once.

yiming

Jul 5, 2017
Have you checked if physician has uploaded results to e-medical system for all applicants. Do check with them once.
Yes, I have. My physician confirmed that my report was upload on 10th July. The medical result should be fine, I just hope CIC didn't put my application aside and forget about it for some reason...

beawesome007

Jun 12, 2018
Hello Everyone, I have submitted my application online through SDS route on 29th August. By 31st August, I have seen ''We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.''. And 6th of September, I've seen the medicals has been passed. Ever since it's the same without any changes.
Could anyone tell me which stage I am in and how long would it take for my Passport call. Thanks a lot in advance.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. 
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. 
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. 
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable. 
Final decision our application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My profile as of today!!

Shivrajsinh

Sep 20, 2018
@ultimateenergy I just checked today that my medical is passed. and after sometime my background status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

When should i expect my PPR?