+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP to DM - In pending ?

excited1

Oct 21, 2016
I wanted to start this group to see how many applicants are still waiting for DM that is more than a week or so.

I had the test in Mississauga on the March 15 and my file is still IP. The officer told me Ill get my oath between 1-2 months. I called IRCC twice, they have no updates. Anyone has the similar situation?

ottawa-pr

Sep 20, 2016
excited1 said:
I had the test in Mississauga on the March 15 and my file is still IP. The officer told me Ill get my oath between 1-2 months. I called IRCC twice, they have no updates. Anyone has the similar situation?
I took the test on February 10 and the officer told me to expect the letter in 4 to 6 weeks ... I am still waiting for it to change to "Decision Made".

excited1

Oct 21, 2016
ottawa-pr said:
I took the test on February 10 and the officer told me to expect the letter in 4 to 6 weeks ... I am still waiting for it to change to "Decision Made".
Have you called IRCC or request ATIP?

ottawa-pr

Sep 20, 2016
excited1 said:
Have you called IRCC or request ATIP?
I contacted them through my MP's office. They had said the same thing the officer told me after the exam: "everything looks fine we are just waiting on your security clearance."

excited1

Oct 21, 2016
ottawa-pr said:
I contacted them through my MP's office. They had said the same thing the officer told me after the exam: "everything looks fine we are just waiting on your security clearance."
Did they asked for FP or anything else?

ottawa-pr

Sep 20, 2016
excited1 said:
Did they asked for FP or anything else?
So far they haven't asked for anything. But my impression is that fingerprints are part of the criminal background check which I seem to have passed (there are three: immigration, criminal and security).

excited1

Oct 21, 2016
ottawa-pr said:
So far they haven't asked for anything. But my impression is that fingerprints are part of the criminal background check which I seem to have passed (there are three: immigration, criminal and security).
Security clearance from FP? How many people are on the same boat?

ottawa-pr

Sep 20, 2016
excited1 said:
Security clearance from FP? How many people are on the same boat?
I don't understand your first question, my understanding is that the fingerprints is needed for criminal background check.

And I don't know the answer to your second question, plenty of people seem to get their DMs quickly.

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
excited1 said:
I wanted to start this group to see how many applicants are still waiting for DM that is more than a week or so.

I had the test in Mississauga on the 9 Sep 2016 and my file is still IP. The officer told me Ill get my oath between 2-3 months.

excited1

Oct 21, 2016
heeradeepak said:
I had the test in Mississauga on the 9 Sep 2016 and my file is still IP. The officer told me Ill get my oath between 2-3 months.
Have you request for ATIP? September till now is very long.

ottawa-pr

Sep 20, 2016
heeradeepak said:
For criminal there is Police clearance dont know much about it but seems that this is also one type of security clearance for all applicants.
Did they give you anything more specific than "it is part of security clearance"?

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
ottawa-pr said:
Did they give you anything more specific than "it is part of security clearance"?
No nothing specific last call they told me immigration clearance is pending but seems that call center agent does not have real information.