+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IOS advice: same jacket for 4 years in many pictures

utena

Feb 9, 2015
hello, everyone, I am working on my wife's application, I am the sponsor.
we are together for more than 4 years. I am not a picture person, but for 4 years we still have enough pictures of different trips to show.

but when I organize the pictures, I noticed through the 4 years in many pictures, I wear the same jacket,....sometimes she does that too. It's just because we love particular clothes and since they are in good condition, we wear them often, never thought throw them away.
If we don't use those pictures, we won't have much pictures to show.

My question is : will that sounds suspicious to the cic officer, will they think maybe we just posing all the pictures for the application and our marriage is a fake one?

should I explain it in a cover letter? or it's a bad idea?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
Most likely? No, it won't cause any issues. There will be other obvious variables if your pictures are 4 years old, such as changing hair, scenery, etc. It's not like your taking a bunch of pictures in the same place with different clothes at the same time and trying to pass them off as different dates. I wouldn't worry about it. Writing a cover letter about it would be pointless and would draw unnecessary attention to it.

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
utena said:
hello, everyone, I am working on my wife's application, I am the sponsor.
we are together for more than 4 years. I am not a picture person, but for 4 years we still have enough pictures of different trips to show.

but when I organize the pictures, I noticed through the 4 years in many pictures, I wear the same jacket,....sometimes she does that too. It's just because we love particular clothes and since they are in good condition, we wear them often, never thought throw them away.
If we don't use those pictures, we won't have much pictures to show.

My question is : will that sounds suspicious to the cic officer, will they think maybe we just posing all the pictures for the application and our marriage is a fake one?

should I explain it in a cover letter? or it's a bad idea?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Not necessarily, how about your hair, skin tone, and other body features? Also do include non jacket pictures.. I also had a single jacket which my wife gifted me.

Take a look at this news:

http://newcanadianmedia.ca/item/27682-why-does-that-so-called-sham-of-a-marriage-sound-like-my-own

Here is a pdf - i do expect some new variables...

http://meurrensonimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/Spotting-Fake-Marriages.pdf

utena

Feb 9, 2015
Decoy24601 said:
Most likely? No, it won't cause any issues. There will be other obvious variables if your pictures are 4 years old, such as changing hair, scenery, etc. It's not like your taking a bunch of pictures in the same place with different clothes at the same time and trying to pass them off as different dates. I wouldn't worry about it. Writing a cover letter about it would be pointless and would draw unnecessary attention to it.
thank you Decoy24601 :)

utena

Feb 9, 2015
nartcr said:
Not necessarily, how about your hair, skin tone, and other body features? Also do include non jacket pictures.. I also had a single jacket which my wife gifted me.
thank you very much