+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IOM processing time for exit clearance and tickets

Jun 12, 2017
Hello all,
I have private sponsorship and my visa has been issued but the visa office sent my visa to iom to process my exit clearance and tickets so anyone have experience in this regard please share it thanks a lot

Reshad

Reactions: Jesus love us

Abdijabar

Jul 5, 2017
Nairobi
Category........
As salaam alaikum
Reshad we are almost in the same situation. I am Somali refugee who lives in Kenya, on 6th march CIC sent me a letter saying that my sponsor in Canada should contact IOM Ottawa to pay and to facilitate my ticket and traveling documents.(i don't have real document)
After we paid the ticket they sent me a confirmation latter saying we have received the payment we will send your Visa to IOM Nairobi and they will issue your exit clearance and flight boarding date, in the meantime we need four passport sized photos for your PR to finalize your processing. On 5th of June I sent my photos to he Canadian Embassy in Nairobi. Last night i logged on cic.gc.ca to check my Application status it went from "in processing" to DICISION MADE so i was wondering what it means.
Need your feedback
Thanks

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
As salaam alaikum
Reshad we are almost in the same situation. I am Somali refugee who lives in Kenya, on 6th march CIC sent me a letter saying that my sponsor in Canada should contact IOM Ottawa to pay and to facilitate my ticket and traveling documents.(i don't have real document)
After we paid the ticket they sent me a confirmation latter saying we have received the payment we will send your Visa to IOM Nairobi and they will issue your exit clearance and flight boarding date, in the meantime we need four passport sized photos for your PR to finalize your processing. On 5th of June I sent my photos to he Canadian Embassy in Nairobi. Last night i logged on cic.gc.ca to check my Application status it went from "in processing" to DICISION MADE so i was wondering what it means.
Need your feedback
Thanks
If you came to Kenya Somali passport and the visa expired. what will IOM do to make clearance and exit. The visa is forwarded to IOM. Please help

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hello all,
I have private sponsorship and my visa has been issued but the visa office sent my visa to iom to process my exit clearance and tickets so anyone have experience in this regard please share it thanks a lot

Reshad
My spouse visa is forwarded to IOM. She came to Kenya with Somali passport. her visa expired. How can she do exit and clearance/

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello all,

Reshad
When had ur sponsors submitted quarantine plan? How ling after ur medical u received iom and approval email?

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
When had ur sponsors submitted quarantine plan? How ling after ur medical u received iom and approval email?
Which country? Did IOM ask for your passport? Do you have any idea about IOM Nairobi, Kenya? If you visa expired what do they do and you are private sponsorship.

Cabdiqays

Jun 17, 2021
An
My spouse visa is forwarded to IOM. She came to Kenya with Somali passport. her visa expired. How can she do exit and clearance?
Any updates on yr application bro?
I’m in the same situation now, I’m still waiting for the IOM office to call me.
how long did it take the IOM to call u for ticket reservations?

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
An

Any updates on yr application bro?
I’m in the same situation now, I’m still waiting for the IOM office to call me.
how long did it take the IOM to call u for ticket reservations?
Everything went well. She is here in Toronto now. She did an exit visa. You can contact me at +1 647 350 5862 is also whatsapp. Wish you good luck