App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Hello all, I had my interview scheduled for this morning, however I received an email stating that my interview has been cancelled due to 'unforeseen circumstances'. Any clues what's going on?
Hello Saad, any update? Were you rescheduled for interview?

Jeevan Kumar

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Hello Everyone, I am the one posted. I got the "Hearing Required" status only for the Citizenship Test column. It is not the final decision that they made, Still my language skills, Physical calculator rest of the things are In Progress
I just got an update almost after 5 months
Initially, the Citizenship Test Section says " Hearing Required ". now it is changed to Completed. Hopefully I might not need to go for interview anymore

khuram621

Feb 21, 2023
Hi everyone - I completed my citizenship test in July 2022 and was waiting for oath ceremony invitation. However, I have message in my Citizenship Application Tracker that states that I have been invited to a Citizenship Hearing. The message says that a letter/email has been sent to me but I have not received anything yet. Has anyone gone through a citizenship hearing? Do you know why people are invited to those? Any info will be helpful. Thanks!
Hi Saad,Can yoi throw some light that how it went with Citizenship Hearing? I got the same message but no letter or email. Thanks

Saad1985

Nov 22, 2014
Hi,
I’m in the same boat. Got 2 updates in my online account. First one say interview required on March 1st and second one says hearing required on March 3rd.

how dis you citizenship hearing go? If you can please share soke information about what all did they ask and why is it done?

thanks!

Hello all, sorry for the late reply. My interview happened on Jan 16th after getting cancelled from Nov 24th. The interview wanted some clarification on days of absence as there was a mistake in the calculation. He mentioned that days present are more than enough but he couldn't reconcile why there was a difference in days absent. He asked me to send them an email with the clarification which I did a couple of days later. So far, nothing more has happened on the application.