+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

invite boyfriend on tourist visa

goyalrabiya

Jan 6, 2023
can I invite my boyfriend on tourist visa or can i sponsored him to come here without marriage. Now, I am on work permit. is it possible or not?? and if it possible than what's the requirements.
thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
can I invite my boyfriend on tourist visa or can i sponsored him to come here without marriage. Now, I am on work permit. is it possible or not?? and if it possible than what's the requirements.
thank you
You can invite him for a visit. He will need to show his own funds, travel history, ties to home country etc. You cannot sponsor him.

goyalrabiya

Jan 6, 2023
how much funds we have to show and from how much long it will be in account.
but he doesn't have travel history.
he has government job in india.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
how much funds we have to show and from how much long it will be in account.
but he doesn't have travel history.
he has government job in india.
He shows his own funds, not you. He needs to show a bank balance over the past 3 months at a minimum. How long is his visit? How much does he have?

ajplayit

Apr 30, 2015
thank you
Were you able to get the visa. I am in a similar situation but I am a citizen of Canada. For a week's visit how much funds do they have to show. My friend has a job in middle east and family in India.