+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation to Pre-arrival services

sajani

Dec 24, 2017
Hi, after waiting for almost two and a half months, we received an Invitation to Pre-arrival services letter today on 2019/01/19. previously we submitted procedural fairness letter documents on November 12th, 2018 and was waiting since then. Im aware that Invitation to Pre-arrival services is a positive result. How long will it probably take to get visa stamped after this update?
Here are the Details about our application status so far:

• Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results -You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents- The additional documents you providedhase been uploaded.
  • Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
We also received fairness letter abd then pre arrival. It doesn't mean your application was approved. It's still a 50 50. In our case we were denied a few weeks after receiving the pre arrival. They haven't completed your bgc yet etc is the longest and last stage. So relax, you have a ways to go before any visa stamp

sajani

Dec 24, 2017
We also received fairness letter abd then pre arrival. It doesn't mean your application was approved. It's still a 50 50. In our case we were denied a few weeks after receiving the pre arrival. They haven't completed your bgc yet etc is the longest and last stage. So relax, you have a ways to go before any visa stamp
Not everyone's case similar to yours I guess and denying your application has to do something with bgc. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. lol

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
What was the main reason for the rejection

CDRom

Jan 11, 2020
Not everyone's case similar to yours I guess and denying your application has to do something with bgc. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. lol
I am hearing you. We are in the same situation. Procedural Fairness message, then just received invitation to pre-arrival. Fingers crossed!!