+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation Letter

husain_072

Aug 17, 2018
Hi,
I have a question regarding invitation letter. My mother wants to visit Canada. She needs an invitation letter.
Her daughter lives in Edmonton, Alberta ,Canada.Currently she is having CCP and AISH benefit plan.

How can her daughter write invitation letter to her mother without hamper to her benefit plan(CCP and AISH)?

It would be appreciate if you answer this question.
Thanks in Advance
Zahid Hussain

bcgigabyte

Apr 6, 2012
well she has to proof that she can finance her mother trip. The other option is for you mother to show that she can finance her trip without the help of your sister. Whatever you're doing the letter should reflect that.

Reactions: husain_072

husain_072

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply. My mother can bear financial matter without help of her daughter. So, How would be invitation letter to visit relative?
Waiting for the reply.
Thanks in advance.

bcgigabyte

Apr 6, 2012
here are the guidelines for invitation letters:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html
one of the items is:
  • where the person will stay, and how he or she will pay for things, and
here your sister should mention that the mother is staying with her and that the mother will pay for the rest of the trip expenses (and then your mother should attach bank accounts, income ..etc to her application that show that she can support her trip)