Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi
I m planning to apply visitor visa for my parents so just wondering if i need to get the invitation letter notarized?or simple invitation letter written by me will do? I moved from Australia, and my parents visited me several times there..i never provided notarized letter then. And will bank certificate do the job or i have to give bank statement?
Thank you

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Rick K said:
Hi
I m planning to apply visitor visa for my parents so just wondering if i need to get the invitation letter notarized?or simple invitation letter written by me will do? I moved from Australia, and my parents visited me several times there..i never provided notarized letter then. And will bank certificate do the job or i have to give bank statement?
Thank you
I have never had any invitation letter notarized, and its always worked. Also, instead of bank statements, I have used salary letters from work and statements of investment accounts, which have also sufficed.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Rick K said:
Hi
Thank you
An invitation letter with your personal information will be enough.

As long as you have a document where it is clearly stated that you have certain amount with a bank is enough. So either, not both.

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
torontosm said:
I have never had any invitation letter notarized, and its always worked. Also, instead of bank statements, I have used salary letters from work and statements of investment accounts, which have also sufficed.
Thank you so much

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Thank you Jalex23

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Hello
some one tell I want to apply visit visa for mg parents .I m PR in canada and one full time job and other job im doing as part time
And I want to invite my parents before my wife pregnancy .how much change to get visit visa for my parents any guide please

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
sam pk said:
Hello
some one tell I want to apply visit visa for mg parents .I m PR in canada and one full time job and other job im doing as part time
And I want to invite my parents before my wife pregnancy .how much change to get visit visa for my parents any guide please

Immigration is sometimes very tough with Parents,
The most important think is that your parents need to prove strong connections at their country,
The mother of my friend was denied a visitor visa, even when she had visited her son many times,
I was in my country and asked for an interview with the immigration officer and after reviewing the case
they granted her a visitors visa.
So, it is important for your parents to state clear the case, and that they are just for visit and with no intentions
to stay in Canada.
If they prove strong connections with their country it should not be a problem.
Remember that you can always appeal any decision and speak with your MP about your case if you have any problem,
Again, I did that with my friend that had problems with a visa,
The MP sent a letter to the immigration officer and it was enough for them to reverse the decision and extend the visitors Visa.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Awesomeg said:
Immigration is sometimes very tough with Parents,
The most important think is that your parents need to prove strong connections at their country,
The mother of my friend was denied a visitor visa, even when she had visited her son many times,
I was in my country and asked for an interview with the immigration officer and after reviewing the case
they granted her a visitors visa.
So, it is important for your parents to state clear the case, and that they are just for visit and with no intentions
to stay in Canada.
If they prove strong connections with their country it should not be a problem.
Remember that you can always appeal any decision and speak with your MP about your case if you have any problem,
Again, I did that with my friend that had problems with a visa,
The MP sent a letter to the immigration officer and it was enough for them to reverse the decision and extend the visitors Visa.
Thanks dear but now a day that all visit visa consider as a multiple visit visa. tell me one thing more can i show about my wife pregnancy it can help in process .

swapscanada

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
21-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
16-Feb-2015
sam pk said:
Thanks dear but now a day that all visit visa consider as a multiple visit visa. tell me one thing more can i show about my wife pregnancy it can help in process .
I don't think wife's pregnancy will be strong point. What is provided in earlier reply that they should show strong binding in home country to ensure greater chances of granting visa. Other matters holds weightage but does not hold good enough.

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hello
Sorry, the pregnancy doesn't guarantee that you will be approved. When I was pregnant, I have all the requirement and good income, even a letter from my doctor, notarized that I need help after delivery. I was deny based on my mom not having a strong tie back home and she do have. Immigration decision is unpredictable.

Just do your best and also hope for the best. Good luck

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Sorry, the pregnancy doesn't guarantee that you will be approved. When I was pregnant, I have all the requirement and good income, even a letter from my doctor, notarized that I need help after delivery. I was deny based on my mom not having a strong tie back home and she do have. Immigration decision is unpredictable.

Just do your best and also hope for the best. Good luck
you realize that post was made 5 years ago....that child has probably already started preschool or kindergarten by now lol!