+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation letter format for Parents Visitor visa.

Khush2127

Oct 12, 2018
Hi Experts,
I am writing invitation letter for my parents ,I am a permanent resident and have my own house, they can quarantine in separate rooms , I will be paying for whole trip. Having a Permanent Job. Please provide your input if my letter covers everything or I have to add something more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invitation letter to visit me in Canada

Date:

To,

Mr XXX and Mr YYY,

Address: <Parents address>

Dear Father and Mother,

Hope you are doing great. I am writing this letter as a formal invitation to visit me in Canada. As discussed, I would like you to come and visit me for three weeks in August for my birthday and first marriage anniversary. I am looking forward to spending some great time with you for this period. It would be great to meet you after a year-long gap.

As per the plan, your trip will last for 3 weeks starting from <start date> and ending on <end date>.

I will take care of everything for your trip from the financial side. I will book tickets(with return ticket), provide housing, food, travel, health insurance and anything else which may be required during your visit. You will be living with us at <my address>, Canada. As proof of financial support, I will provide a separate letter with all the required details and attachment like his salary letter, bank statements. I will also provide my bank statements. You can submit all this documentation along with visa application to Canada Consulate.

You also need to submit your side documents.

Passport

Visa Application form

Letter and attachment proving bond to the native country.

Proof of relationship with me (My Passport)

Any other documentation required for visa.

I will take full responsibility that you leave Canada well before the time allowed as per your visitor visa. I am writing below the discrete information again for easy reference.

Person Invited : <Father and Mother’s Name>Invitee : <Your Name>
Relationship to invitee : ParentsAddress: <Your Address>
City:Signatures:
Passport No.Date:

zig321

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello,

Did you get the visa for your parents? I am planning to apply TRV for my parents. How muxh time it took? Can you please guide. Thanks

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi Experts,
I am writing invitation letter for my parents ,I am a permanent resident and have my own house, they can quarantine in separate rooms , I will be paying for whole trip. Having a Permanent Job. Please provide your input if my letter covers everything or I have to add something more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invitation letter to visit me in Canada

Date:

To,

Mr XXX and Mr YYY,

Address: <Parents address>

Dear Father and Mother,

Hope you are doing great. I am writing this letter as a formal invitation to visit me in Canada. As discussed, I would like you to come and visit me for three weeks in August for my birthday and first marriage anniversary. I am looking forward to spending some great time with you for this period. It would be great to meet you after a year-long gap.

As per the plan, your trip will last for 3 weeks starting from <start date> and ending on <end date>.

I will take care of everything for your trip from the financial side. I will book tickets(with return ticket), provide housing, food, travel, health insurance and anything else which may be required during your visit. You will be living with us at <my address>, Canada. As proof of financial support, I will provide a separate letter with all the required details and attachment like his salary letter, bank statements. I will also provide my bank statements. You can submit all this documentation along with visa application to Canada Consulate.

You also need to submit your side documents.

Passport

Visa Application form

Letter and attachment proving bond to the native country.

Proof of relationship with me (My Passport)

Any other documentation required for visa.

I will take full responsibility that you leave Canada well before the time allowed as per your visitor visa. I am writing below the discrete information again for easy reference.

Person Invited : <Father and Mother’s Name>Invitee : <Your Name>
Relationship to invitee : ParentsAddress: <Your Address>
City:Signatures:
Passport No.Date:
your invitation letter should be addressed to the visa officer

ManziY

Feb 5, 2023
No, addressed to visa applicant is fine.
Hi all fresh newbie here at the forum. Also trying to write letter of invitation and am a bit confused who the letter should be address to. I have browsed lots of sample letter and related threads on this forum, and it appear people do it both ways?

On the CIC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/supporting-documents.html#wb-auto-14

It states: "A copy of the letter from the family member inviting you to Canada. The letter must be written to you from your family member."
which sounds a lot of "address to you" meaning the visa applicant?

Any insights would be greatly apprecaited!

yxyyukon

Feb 5, 2023
Hi all fresh newbie here at the forum. Also trying to write letter of invitation and am a bit confused who the letter should be address to. I have browsed lots of sample letter and related threads on this forum, and it appear people do it both ways?

On the CIC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/supporting-documents.html#wb-auto-14

It states: "A copy of the letter from the family member inviting you to Canada. The letter must be written to you from your family member."
which sounds a lot of "address to you" meaning the visa applicant?

Any insights would be greatly apprecaited!
AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEDGE, IT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO "THE OFFICER, IRCC CANADA.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as my knowledge is concerned, I didn't add any voice message to my response then how come you get one and especially a loud one ;-).
Writing in all caps is the written equivalent of shouting.

Reactions: YVR123