+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation letter Canada for sponsoring the parents visitor visa

Apr 12, 2021
Could Someone please verify whether the below Invitation letter is correct or needs any modifications?

Date: 19th June 2021

To,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Subject: Letter of Invitation for Parents MR. ABC & MRS. DEF

I, (Name) born on MM-DD-YYYY, Daughter of MR. ABC and MRS. DEF, currently on a work permit and working as (JOB TITLE) with (EMPLOYER) having an annual salary of ($Amount) would like to invite MR. ABC and MRS. DEF, born on (indicate the date of birth of father) and (indicate the date of birth of mother), respectively, and who live at: (indicate the address of parents, etc. and telephone number) on a vacation and to visit me in Canada to spend some good family time together for 3 weeks during winter from 1st Dec 2021 to 22nd Dec 2021.

During their visit, we as a family together would like to visit some tourist attractions (Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria) and spend some good memorable time as a family. I will be booking AIRBNB for our stay for these 3 weeks.

During their stay in Canada, I. I will be taking care of their entire Canada visit expenses including the round trip airfare, food, housing, medical insurance, and any other personal expenses. I have made more than enough financial arrangements of ($AMOUNT) for their visit as indicated by my bank statements (attached) and salary stubs.

My father runs a proprietary firm in India and they are well settled in India owning the residential property (Share certificate attached). They have absolutely no plans to settle down in a new country as they are very much attached to Indian culture and have some important obligations towards Business and Family in India, so please be assured that my parents will not overstay their visit.

Please find attached all the documents Work Permit, Bank Statements, Employment Letter, Passport, Pay Stubs for your kind perusal. Also, I will make sure that my parents follow and respect Canadian Law and Order.

I respectfully request you to grant a visitor visa to my parents.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me on EMAIL/TEL NO.

Otherwise, I thank you for your attention to and cooperation in issuing my parents their Temporary Resident Visas as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours,

Guests (persons Invited to Canada):

1. Name: ABC
Address: HOME ADDRESS OF Parents
Date of Birth: MM-DD-YYYY
Telephone: Phone Number
Relationship: Father
Passport No: XX….XXX

2. Name: DEF
Relationship: Mother

Host (person Inviting):
Name: NAME
Address: MY CANADA’s ADDRESS
Citizenship status: Indian
Canada immigration status: Closed Work Permit
Employer: Employer

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Could Someone please verify whether the below Invitation letter is correct or needs any modifications?

To,

I, (Name) born on MM-DD-YYYY, Daughter of MR. ABC and MRS. DEF, currently on a work permit and working as (JOB TITLE) with (EMPLOYER) having an annual salary of ($Amount) would like to invite MR. ABC and MRS. DEF, born on (indicate the date of birth of father) and (indicate the date of birth of mother), respectively, and who live at: (indicate the address of parents, etc. and telephone number) on a vacation and to visit me in Canada to spend some good family time together for 3 weeks during winter from 1st Dec 2021 to 22nd Dec 2021.

During their visit, we as a family together would like to visit some tourist attractions (Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria) and spend some good memorable time as a family. I will be booking AIRBNB for our stay for these 3 weeks.

During their stay in Canada, I. I will be taking care of their entire Canada visit expenses including the round trip airfare, food, housing, medical insurance, and any other personal expenses. I have made more than enough financial arrangements of ($AMOUNT) for their visit as indicated by my bank statements (attached) and salary stubs.

My father runs a proprietary firm in India and they are well settled in India owning the residential property (Share certificate attached). They have absolutely no plans to settle down in a new country as they are very much attached to Indian culture and have some important obligations towards Business and Family in India, so please be assured that my parents will not overstay their visit.

Please find attached all the documents Work Permit, Bank Statements, Employment Letter, Passport, Pay Stubs for your kind perusal. Also, I will make sure that my parents follow and respect Canadian Law and Order.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me on EMAIL/TEL NO.

Otherwise, I thank you for your attention to and cooperation in issuing my parents their Temporary Resident Visas as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours,

Host (person Inviting):
For a TRV it your parents finances, ties to their home country and previous international travel to places like the US, UK, Australia, etc. that primarily count. Your finances are secondary. You should attach proof of both. In general they must be able to show that they can support their travels even if you will be supporting their trip. If the current quarantine rules apply your parents will need to remain in the Airbnb by themselves for 14 days after hotel quarantine (if still in place). Your 3 week stay will essentially mean 1 week to travel after quarantine. Your parents will also need to apply for special authorization in addition to a TRV. If your parents have been vaccinated I would include that information,

Yaso4ka

Jun 11, 2021

To,

Sincerely Yours,

Host (person Inviting):
You also need to include information about your spouse and children (if any) and indicate the number of people living in your household. And your job title.
And if it was me, I would probably change the "respectfully request" part for something less passive aggressive
But again, it's only my opinion. Ask your colleagues, maybe I'm just overthinking this

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
@mansiupadhyaya did you apply for visitor visa for parents? I am similar boat and like your template might use it in my case. Please let me know if you have already crossed this bridge

khurrambhatti

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2015
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
@mansiupadhyaya did you apply for visitor visa for parents? I am similar boat and like your template might use it in my case. Please let me know if you have already crossed this bridge
I would suggest you to contact someone in your nearest neighborhood center (for example dixiebloor.ca in my case), they do have proper templates, they get the information from you and fill it and they also attest the letter which strengthen the application.

Reactions: Cyfa