+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear all friends I will update all information always if I got any news or update I share with you all . All best wishes for all of you .

Munawarah

Dec 6, 2018
C

congratulation munawarah we all very happy to you ,,,, please share you time with us ,,, how many month in total ?
They said in the last update that still u have 22 months more estimated time.. but still they sent passport request.. means what they say is not important..they just tell u the estimated time.. u can get PPR anytime.. our federal time started august 11 2017 means its been almost 2 years n we got the ppR.. thank Allah coz i was bit upset after the last update after seeing 22 months more.. but this was so sudden news for us.. so guys don’t lose hope.. good news can come any time after ur submit ur federal n medical done. My medical was done December 2018. On the seventh month we got Ppr ..

Reactions: Thanate and ash1969

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
They said in the last update that still u have 22 months more estimated time.. but still they sent passport request.. means what they say is not important..they just tell u the estimated time.. u can get PPR anytime.. our federal time started august 11 2017 means its been almost 2 years n we got the ppR.. thank Allah coz i was bit upset after the last update after seeing 22 months more.. but this was so sudden news for us.. so guys don’t lose hope.. good news can come any time after ur submit ur federal n medical done. My medical was done December 2018. On the seventh month we got Ppr ..
Congratulation again ,,, all the best wishes for you .

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Guys

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and memories and my sincere apologies for replying / responding late .

Iam very disturbed.

52 months presently and counting-need I say more!!
Hello Ash welcome back we all miss you ,,, group without you no taste ,,, hope everything goes well with you ,,, I thing you be in journey or vocation as you long time not seen you here ,,,all the best wishes for you .

Reactions: ash1969