+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

Munawarah

Dec 6, 2018
Dear Munawarah congratulation ,,, your processing time is rarely happen ,,, I never saw like your case before ,,, normally when you apply under QIIP file will take 1 years this maybe normal as maybe your application & support document & assets were very strong ,,, after you need transfer the funds maybe will take 1 month more so maybe you get CSQ in May 2018 and if you need apply very fast maybe in June 2018 after first AOR need around 2 month that mean August 2018 and after second AOR that transfer to your Visa office will take near 2 month that mean October 2018 ,,, and after one month you get medical call ? It’s really rare case around 18 month you get interview waived and transfer your money to the broker and then you get CSQ and after you apply to federal then your federal application received from CIC and after you get first AOR and then you get second AOR for your Visa office and then you get E-mail for medical request and you pass all step in 18 months ? Please explain to us with details from where you apply and what time you start to apply for QIIP and what time you receive CSQ and what time you apply for federal and what time your application receive from CIC and what time first AOR and what time second AOR ,,, please give us more light about your case .

Munawarah

Dec 6, 2018
Actually i could tell u roughly as paper work was handaled by mu husband .. i just know the exact time we get passed in each stage..yeh amount n all was given on time..

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
@ash1969 Udaas kion ho bhai. Pewasta reh shajar say umeede bahar rakh. (Don’t lose hope) apnay acha time aye ga.
Forget about future, enjoy yr current time.
Hi brother
Thanks for the comforting words . The shayari was wonderful . Tnx for the English translation though . Keep more of it coming . It gives hope!
Rgds

hunain96

May 29, 2019
Actually i could tell u roughly as paper work was handaled by mu husband .. i just know the exact time we get passed in each stage..yeh amount n all was given on time..
Hi munawarah, can you please kindly tell me your agency name as i am also the resident of karachi. And moreover any update regarding your matter how many months are left for you?

Munawarah

Dec 6, 2018
Hi munawarah, can you please kindly tell me your agency name as i am also the resident of karachi. And moreover any update regarding your matter how many months are left for you?[/QUOTE

Hi.. yes we applied from lalani associates u can find them on fb as-well.. there office is in the sharefaisal .. as for my case we r still waiting its been 6 months since we gave medical.. i guess background checkup takes more time...we r stuck can’t travel nothing.. just wait and wait.. ... this process takes more time then any other process.. god knows why!

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Oh okay. Thankyou so much
Hi I am also from Karachi. I’m not investor but Entreprenuer category. Applied through Sun Consulting. Applied for federal in jan 2017 and waiting since then for medical. How about you?

Munawarah

Dec 6, 2018
Meanwhile 48 months stand as it is
Can u kindly tell me when u got ur csq?
We got our csq on August 2017 now our latest update from application says estimated time 26 months more !! Isnt too long !!
Our medical getting expired this December!
I wonder who got passport request under QIIP process !?

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Can u kindly tell me when u got ur csq?
We got our csq on August 2017 now our latest update from application says estimated time 26 months more !! Isnt too long !!
Our medical getting expired this December!
I wonder who got passport request under QIIP process !?
Dear Munawarah I get CSQ in 4 April 2017 and apply for federal in May 2017 you apply under Quebec business class ? And what time you apply federal stage ? And what time you get your MR ( medical request) ?

Munawarah

Dec 6, 2018
Dear Munawarah I get CSQ in 4 April 2017 and apply for federal in May 2017 you apply under Quebec business class ? And what time you apply federal stage ? And what time you get your MR ( medical request) ?
We got our CSQ 11august 2017, and medical December 2018..