+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

BCBC

Mar 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

I finally received my PPR. its been a long process since 2014. it seems like there is movement and hopefully you will all receive some good news.

In regards to the new Quebec policy, it will not really effect the people who are in federal stage. they are still looking for about 4 to 5 years in federal stage (on average). However people who are applying in 2019 to Quebec might face longer wait times. Also this means that there will be less QIIPs in the federal process which can smooth things out at visa offices. I believe that the processing time will start to change in a few from now.

For those who are in the federal stage, all you can do is wait it out. Don't worry too much about Canadian politics. Good luck everyone.

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone,

I finally received my PPR. its been a long process since 2014. it seems like there is movement and hopefully you will all receive some good news.

In regards to the new Quebec policy, it will not really effect the people who are in federal stage. they are still looking for about 4 to 5 years in federal stage (on average). However people who are applying in 2019 to Quebec might face longer wait times. Also this means that there will be less QIIPs in the federal process which can smooth things out at visa offices. I believe that the processing time will start to change in a few from now.

For those who are in the federal stage, all you can do is wait it out. Don't worry too much about Canadian politics. Good luck everyone.
Dear BCBC :- first congratulation about your good news ,,, second which kind of business you apply under QIIP ?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

BCBC
Accept My heartiest congratulations!!
I pray for your future and good beginning in Quebec
I would request you to kindly share your complete detailed timeline .
Tc

BCBC

Mar 12, 2017
BCBC
Accept My heartiest congratulations!!
I pray for your future and good beginning in Quebec
I would request you to kindly share your complete detailed timeline .
Tc
Thank you. I hope that you have a smooth process in the federal stage.

My timeline:
July 2014 AOR
September 2016 Medical
October 2016 police check
July 2018 Additional document
December 2018 2nd Medical request
January 2019 PPR

It was a long process but I hope that it is not the same for you guys. I am sure that you will receive it in less than 5 years.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017

My timeline:
July 2014 AOR
September 2016 Medical
January 2019 PPR

It was a long process but I hope that it is not the same for you guys. I am sure that you will receive it in less than 5 years.
Thnx for sharing
Which was your visa office pls ?
Tnx

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010

My timeline:
July 2014 AOR
September 2016 Medical
January 2019 PPR

Hello BCBC

Hearty congratulations to you and your family. Wish you all the best in your furture endevour in Quebec. Would appreciate if you could let us know, what additional documents did CIC ask for in July 2018.

Once again congratulations and look forward to seeing you in Canada.

Regards

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello BCBC

Hearty congratulations to you and your family. Wish you all the best in your furture endevour in Quebec. Would appreciate if you could let us know, what additional documents did CIC ask for in July 2018.

Once again congratulations and look forward to seeing you in Canada.

Regards

My timeline:
July 2014 AOR
September 2016 Medical
January 2019 PPR

Hi BCBC
PLS provide the reply to what updated additional documents were you asked to provide pls ?
Thnx

Tuyen Huynh

Star Member
May 15, 2018
VietNam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
Quebec entrepreneur
Doc's Request.
8/2013
Nomination.....
14/7/2016- CSQ
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
19/1/2017
Med's Request
9/11/2018
Med's Done....
20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Hi,

Additional documents were schedule A, additional family and police update.

Thanks
Before, i was also requested the same, and 8 months later, MR, RPRF, n ppr coming, then 1month more being approved!! Hope you hear the good news soonest!!

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi
Just wondering anyone thought of buying any property in Montreal/ Quebec upfront?
Iam considering this option .

There is a startup fest in Montreal in July this year .., any thoughts on this ?
Anyone going ?
Rgds