+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi
Iam confused and desperately searching for answers / explanations as to why processing times for Quebec based immigration ,,be it quebec business class or skilled category etc are so very high in comparison to other programmes , be it express entry / pnp / Federal skilled etc . run by the federal government .
Why are processing times for quebec based programs not in par with federal ones ? Why their are unexplained delays / longer processing times?
Why quebec bound immigrants have to wait so much longer ??
Anyone can explain pls ?

Reactions: Schehrazade

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Hi
Iam confused and desperately searching for answers / explanations as to why processing times for Quebec based immigration ,,be it quebec business class or skilled category etc are so very high in comparison to other programmes , be it express entry / pnp / Federal skilled etc . run by the federal government .
Why are processing times for quebec based programs not in par with federal ones ? Why their are unexplained delays / longer processing times?
Why quebec bound immigrants have to wait so much longer ??
Anyone can explain pls ?
Ash this is how we all feel..all Quebec Business Applicants. It’s a quota system for Quebec and I believe it’s not CIC fault, it’s Quebec that only gives allowance for a certain number of applications to be processed in a year. It’s too long and not fair at all. All the other streams are fast and effective but this province is still deeply bureaucratic and tied up in red tape. They need to stream line their systems and make this process more effective. People suffer because of delays. But hopefully it will get better. They are trying to move as fast as they can. I know what you are going through..don’t lose heart. We will all get through this insha Allah. Looking forward to meeting up in Montreal for a coffee sometime 2020!!

Reactions: SSF and ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Ash this is how we all feel..all Quebec Business Applicants. It’s a quota system for Quebec and I believe it’s not CIC fault, it’s Quebec that only gives allowance for a certain number of applications to be processed in a year. It’s too long and not fair at all. All the other streams are fast and effective but this province is still deeply bureaucratic and tied up in red tape. They need to stream line their systems and make this process more effective. People suffer because of delays. But hopefully it will get better. They are trying to move as fast as they can. I know what you are going through..don’t lose heart. We will all get through this insha Allah. Looking forward to meeting up in Montreal for a coffee sometime 2020!!
Thanks so much for the inspirational words .There is nothing we can do , but wait as the files move at a snail pace .
It’s so frustrating . But what else can we do ?
Iam around one and a half years behind you in this race , waiting anxiously for my AOR as of now
I hope and pray things improve and the processing’s become faster and we reach a conclusion. Till then prayers for all

And yes , The Coffee would be on me . Amen

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi
Kindly update your current status
Tnx
I am the last passenger boarded in this flight to Montreal.
I have just completed required documents. Police certificate from my home country took very long. My agent will submit my file this week hopefully.

Have faith in GOD. Keep yrself busy in other things like financial and tax plannings. Don’t waste yr energy in thinking about what’s not in yr hands. Don’t forget yr family needs u more than ever after u reach in Canada. It needs hard work to get adjusted.
Best of luck

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I am the last passenger boarded in this flight to Montreal.
I have just completed required documents. Police certificate from my home country took very long. My agent will submit my file this week hopefully.

Have faith in GOD. Keep yrself busy in other things like financial and tax plannings. Don’t waste yr energy in thinking about what’s not in yr hands. Don’t forget yr family needs u more than ever after u reach in Canada. It needs hard work to get adjusted.
Best of luck
Hi
Your comments well understood . It’s a long way to go and we have to resign ourselves to destiny
Hoping against hope for faster processing
Till then , prayers for all

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
The 42nd Quebec general election is to be held today , to elect members to the National Assembly of Quebec.
Tough competition between the CAQ and liberals

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dear Ash,
My CSQ was issued within 15 days after investment, I applied to CIC 2 months ago . I still wait CIC file no.

Dear all
Please share me how long does it take for file No after we apply to CIC .

Thanks a lot

Brs.
Hi
Pls update your current status
Tnx

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Curious to see whether the program will be cancelled. The investor program has proven to be ineffective in retaining Quebec residents with most moving to mainly BC soon after landing.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Curious to see whether the program will be cancelled. The investor program has proven to be ineffective in retaining Quebec residents with most moving to mainly BC soon after landing.
In my humble opinion I feel this is not possible . They may make it more stringent, more checks , more requirements etc but completely bringing it down would not be in the best interest of Quebec .
Further it would not affect the applicants who are already in the federal stage ( post csq)

Reactions: SSF