+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Blame all the previous applicants that didn’t remain in Quebec, left their families in Canada declaring zero income while making money abroad, etc. The program is hopefully going to be cancelled because it doesn’t lead to the economic benefits it is supposed to create.
Couldn’t agree with you more ! They should cancel the program for good , forever . As it is this category is the worst ! They should do it asap and Return our hard earned money . People like me are devastated and fed up with this mess up!

Reactions: Shehzad26

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
Blame all the previous applicants that didn’t remain in Quebec, left their families in Canada declaring zero income while making money abroad, etc. The program is hopefully going to be cancelled because it doesn’t lead to the economic benefits it is supposed to create.
Do u hav any statistics of those financial institutes who r generating huge profit from qiip program finance option. My lawyer told me all financial institutes also lobbing in favour of qiip program.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Do u hav any statistics of those financial institutes who r generating huge profit from qiip program finance option. My lawyer told me all financial institutes also lobbing in favour of qiip program.
They want our money but they don’t want us !

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Processing time : 64 months now. Such a disappointment :(
We need to be proactive. If we seat and cry beyond the computer we will die before getting the PR!.Personally I think it’s a “Legal Scam “ means Quebec took our money and now they don’t give a damn.I think we need to gather together and write a letter to IRCC the Quebec immigration and the Financial institute that took our money and use it to subsidy Quebec government!.It is not reasonable that the processing time in QIIP is increasing every month ( this year from 49 to 65 !!!) compare to other programs.They took our money and future .I would like to have your opinion.

Reactions: ndse2

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
We need to be proactive. If we seat and cry beyond the computer we will die before getting the PR!.Personally I think it’s a “Legal Scam “ means Quebec took our money and now they don’t give a damn.I think we need to gather together and write a letter to IRCC the Quebec immigration and the Financial institute that took our money and use it to subsidy Quebec government!.It is not reasonable that the processing time in QIIP is increasing every month ( this year from 49 to 65 !!!) compare to other programs.They took our money and future .I would like to have your opinion.
I think this processing time is the approximate time for IRCC to process
I think this processing time is the approximate time took IRCC to process applications in the last 12 months. I know that there is a huge backlog due to COVID and a lot of applicants with expired COPR couldn’t make it to go to Canada, so this 64 months may actually indicate some of those expired COPR eventually made it to finish their journey .
I’m in month 50 after AOR . I recently contacted IRCC about my medical examination getting expired and they let me know that they have extended my results for another year .
I’m very hopeful that new year will bring lots of good news.

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I think this processing time is the approximate time for IRCC to process

I think this processing time is the approximate time took IRCC to process applications in the last 12 months. I know that there is a huge backlog due to COVID and a lot of applicants with expired COPR couldn’t make it to go to Canada, so this 64 months may actually indicate some of those expired COPR eventually made it to finish their journey .
I’m in month 50 after AOR . I recently contacted IRCC about my medical examination getting expired and they let me know that they have extended my results for another year .
I’m very hopeful that new year will bring lots of good news.
You are absolutely write, But … Most of the Canadians embassies are using it as an excuse not to touch the files.It becomes a target rather than a indicator.My file is siting for 4 years and there are no other applicants in this program.when I’m asking for explanation by e-mail , I always get the stupid answer that I didn’t pass the processing period!.they are using the avarage in crowded embassies such as India and China ( which are the majority of the applicants) as a target.

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
I’ve heard that in order to reach the target number of immigrants for 2021 all offices are working on inland applications mostly and it will change in 2022. So let’s see what will happen in the first half of the year.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Federal is not even honouring the minuscule quota of PR ,allotted to it by Quebec for each year. In 2020 and so far in 2021 federal is well short . Good save us !

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’ve heard that in order to reach the target number of immigrants for 2021 all offices are working on inland applications mostly and it will change in 2022. So let’s see what will happen in the first half of the year.
That's true but investor program is viewed very differently than normal Outland application

Thanate

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Bangkok
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Quebec Investor
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hi all,

I would like to update my timeline for the benefit of everyone here:

Submission to Quebec: February 2018
Interview in Montreal: August 20219 (Postponed from May 2018)
CSQ issued: October 2019
PR submission at IRCC January 2020
Inquiry for additional documents: Aug 2023
Email inviting for using Pre-arrival Services: Sep 2023
Email to confirm finalization and to PR Portal: January 2024
(Processing time at IRCC is exactly 48 months)

(No medical request as we entered Canada with Temporary Resident Visas since August 2022 and prior medical exams were sufficient)