+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INVESTER ...need really help

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
PMM said:
Hi

Well considering you have to have a net worth of $800K to apply in that category.

PMM
But I read the previous thread here, guy said he chose 120k non-refundable instead of 400k and paid in 15 days.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

starzibal said:
But I read the previous thread here, guy said he chose 120k non-refundable instead of 400k and paid in 15 days.
It doesn't matter, which way you go, invest the $400K for 5 years @ no interest or pay the $120K up front, you still need a net worth of $800K

PMM

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The people who have such money should consider Canadian taxation in the future.
Your world income is taxable except you open offshore immigration trust for the first 5years.

schumi252

Mar 24, 2010
There is and you should infact check the following link..

ww.immi.gov.au/skilled/business/

not sure about the financial details ..hope this helps..

internee

Nov 24, 2009
The Federal Investor Program takes time about 2-3 Years. The good option for Investors is Qubec Investor program, take about 12-16 months depend on case situation, it can be happened in 8-10 months but not before.

best875

Feb 13, 2010
hello
for immigration to canada in investor category which province is quicker in process,,if it is quebec then suppose as if we had applied for quebec
and if we want to land in toronto can we land in toronto,but what will be the procedure of health card registration,
education of child, and child milk money .....does we have to register all these benefits in quebec as we had applied for quebec,,,,,,we are very confuse because we heard quebec is quicker but there mostly french speaking people lives there
and we also heard in schools they also mostly teaches french therefore we want to go to toronto but the process of quebec is quicker as we heard .
and also as we register all these things in quebec is it transferable in toronto within 3 months of our landing .

Thank You

i mean in investor category
for immigration to canada which province is quicker in process,,if it is quebec then suppose as if we had applied for quebec
and if we want to land in toronto can we land in toronto,but what will be the procedure of health card registration,
education of child, and child milk money .....does we have to register all these benefits in quebec as we had applied for quebec,,,,,,we are very confuse because we heard quebec is quicker but there mostly french speaking people lives there
and we also heard in schools they also mostly teaches french therefore we want to go to toronto but the process of quebec is quicker as we heard .
and also as we register all these things in quebec is it transferable in toronto within 3 months of our landing .

Thank You

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
i applied under federal investor class , it has taken me almost four years . I had an interview 7 months ago and have not received the result of my case from CIC Singapore office yet ,

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
mindya987 said:
I just want to thank everyone for all the information it is appreciated
Any body got any documents request as i applied jan 2008 from islamabad ,but still no document request ? dont know whats going on . please help me.

ayanab7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Hi, i am new in here. I did applied same as you from different country but same Singapore office will process this. i has been more than a year. i was wondering that, you have wait for more than 4 years. So, in that case, my question is, is All applicant's for Singapore office will need same processing time, But Singapore office should take not more than 40 months. So, What should we do? Or, what is the new processing time?

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I beleive that Minister of immigration promised that processing time with new rules for Federal immigration program takes not more than 18 months.

librancool

Jan 28, 2011
some one tell me how long the INVESTER Program under quebec ?
I applied Aug2008 and got Aknowladgment letter and CSQ ON august 2009.i forgo $120000 :( on jan 2009 and send file 2 london office for fedral process and till then waiting for medical from london office.

PLZ somebody help me? :(