+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INVESTER ...need really help

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hello All,

I am new in dis forum and found it very helpful, I really need your help.Would some one tell me how long the INVESTER Program will take from Islamabad???
I applied feb2008 and got Aknowladgment letter March 2008.But Till now i didnt hear from them ,no documents request letter so far.
My solicator told me it will take only one year to progress from Islamabad.
But see i am still on waiting.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nabil2009 said:
Hello All,

I am new in dis forum and found it very helpful, I really need your help.Would some one tell me how long the INVESTER Program will take from Islamabad???
I applied feb2008 and got Aknowladgment letter March 2008.But Till now i didnt hear from them ,no documents request letter so far.
My solicator told me it will take only one year to progress from Islamabad.
But see i am still on waiting.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
According to CIC 56-64 months for Business class applicants at Isbad http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03a-business-fed.asp Isbad's web site states 36-42 months.

PMM

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
thanks for ur reply.but how come my solicator told me its only take ONE YEAR.And see still i am waiting.Would some one tell me how can progress will be faster?

thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
For Investors Applying under the BC PNP Investor Programs,We have a fast track option that will have you nominated and proccessed in under 6 months in most cases.A message from the Province.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
but i applied for federal investor programm ,and still not sure how long it will take from Islamabad ?
any idea ?????

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Well wait then until it arrives,Some people want to come to Canada in 6-12 as Investors under PNP programs Others dont mind waiting 3-4 years,But it will eventually arrive be patient

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Thanks for ur reply,but i already applied for federal investor program from ISALAMABAD. and still awaiting....

sue

Apr 21, 2007
your solicitor h for them to provide a file no and then you end up waiting another year for your interview then 6 months for medical and the 6 weeks for passport requests the as not told you the truth it takes that long

shahju

Jun 23, 2009
Dear Nabeel2009,

I am also for Islamabad, and having the same problems as you are.

Can you please contact me.

Thanks

autospares

Jul 11, 2009
Dears
I know that from Islamabad it will take minimum 36 months if your application is simple, there is no mistakes and not any other complications,if there is any complication they will take upto 56 month, as you told you allready applied for federal class it is no problem you will withdraw your application they will also refunds your money , you can then apply for the PNP it will take 12 months only , now it is upto you what you can chosse .

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in BC and I know that BC PNP program helps you to come in 5 months here.
But you are getting temperary visa for 2 years to conduct the business in BC.
The requirements to establish a business outside Vancouver and employ atleast 1 person full time.
You have to invest atleast 200k.
This program is more stressful but if you don't want to wait you can try.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hello mate,

I am still waiting ,not even receive documents request yet.Dont know how long more i need to wait?

you guys have any update from islamabad ?

Or can i write to islamabad chc to check my application process?

barkati

Jan 3, 2010
HI Nabeel and Shuju .. I am also thinking to apply Canadian Immigrant as a Investor scheme i am from Karachi - Pakistan.

Could you tell me you applied with CAD400,000 or CAD120,000 ?