+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intra Company Transfer Processing Time

zoh7009

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hi, I received my ICT approval as well in 3 weeks. I am planning to move to Canada in 3rd week to September. Btw, did you applied for Open work permit as well? If so, could you please advise how long it took?
Can you tell me what is the total expenses ( lawyer's fee, application fee, etc..)My Employer asked me in order to start the process.( links/url/sources will be more helpful). and what documents needed to prove the Specialized knowledge category

Thanks,

Rohanm

Jan 3, 2019
I have my ICT (LMIA exempt) filed 5 weeks back, there is no response yet from VFS or embassy
Hi ,
Could you please let me know how much time it took for your visa approval. My ICT WP was applied on Jan 4 2019 ( paper application from India ) Just to have an understanding of the timelines for ICT. Appreciate your response.. thanks

rajapple

Feb 6, 2019
Hi ,
Could you please let me know how much time it took for your visa approval. My ICT WP was applied on Jan 4 2019 ( paper application from India ) Just to have an understanding of the timelines for ICT. Appreciate your response.. thanks
did you get the approval. If so can you let me know the processing time

StephenB88

Jan 21, 2019
Hi, does anyone have recent ICT processing times to share? We applied three weeks ago, for UK it currently says two weeks processing time but we've not heard anything back yet.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Hi all, i am on ict wp from July 2017 and it's going to expire by April 2019. My firm is going for an extension. What are the timelines to get and extended wp and trv. I am planning to travel as soon as i get trv extended.

Also is it advisable to travel out and into Canada with only one month left in the trv or should I wait till i get an extension

Thanks in advance :)

gabi1984

Feb 25, 2019
Dear All - can someone share ICT processing time from India? I submitted my application on Jan 16th, and i was told that processing time is 4 to 5 weeks.

Rohanm

Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone..
anyone heard of an instance where an ICT application processing time crossed 11 weeks???if so what can be done in such scenario. Also, is it true that an ICT application processing time is faster than an LMIA Approved application... any information is greatly appreciated.. TIA

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can someone please guide, if a company in Dubai has started a start-up and applying for ICT what is the process. Where to start?

GULSHAN0025

Jan 22, 2018
Job offer points

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and want to update my knowledge regarding Express Entry process.

I have a valid WP-ICT (LMIA exempted )valid from nov 2018-nov 2020. I have some queries that are listed below:-
1. Can I get points for job offer in express entry program for my WP-ICT?
2. Can I apply under any Ontario pnp program that could provide me advantage for my WP-ICT?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Job offer points

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and want to update my knowledge regarding Express Entry process.

I have a valid WP-ICT (LMIA exempted )valid from nov 2018-nov 2020. I have some queries that are listed below:-
1. Can I get points for job offer in express entry program for my WP-ICT?
2. Can I apply under any Ontario pnp program that could provide me advantage for my WP-ICT?
You will only get job offer points under EE once you have worked in this job for one full year.

msveer

Dec 24, 2017
Hi All, I am completing 5 years in year in my current ICT visa in specialized field. My company is ready to promote me in Managerial position. My question is to forum, is it possible to apply for amendment and extension for the visa change to get the extension for 2 more years (7 years).

vbollam

Jul 21, 2018
Hi All, I am completing 5 years in year in my current ICT visa in specialized field. My company is ready to promote me in Managerial position. My question is to forum, is it possible to apply for amendment and extension for the visa change to get the extension for 2 more years (7 years).
I have no idea if that is possible. However, did you not applied for PR? With 4 years of work experience in Canada, you might get good points and will qualify under CEC. You might already knew this but thought of posting in case you haven't thought about it.

Mikeprat

Mar 18, 2019
Hi All,

i have reapplied for ICT as in the previous they refused to give visa and we have applied again after getting officer notes (Lawyer has put the less salary and now we have revised the salary)

on June 7 lawyer has submitted my application and they said processing time is 5 weeks.

its been more than 5 weeks but not any update, kindly help if someone know what to do next or thought/Suggestion. thx