+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intra Company Transfer and PR to Canada under EE

vpullamsetty

Apr 4, 2021
Hello
I submitted my PR application under EE Federal Skilled Immigration Program to Canada in the month of January 2021.Currently I am in USA on H 1-B and my current Company is in the process of moving me to Canada on Intra Company Transfer(Global skilled strategy). My question is if both my Intra Company Transfer application (which is non immigrant in nature) and PR application under EE Federal Skilled immigration Program (Immigration in nature)are received and With IRCC at the same given time, would it amount to contradictory in intention and nature and create issues to me
I appreciate your response

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello
I submitted my PR application under EE Federal Skilled Immigration Program to Canada in the month of January 2021.Currently I am in USA on H 1-B and my current Company is in the process of moving me to Canada on Intra Company Transfer(Global skilled strategy). My question is if both my Intra Company Transfer application (which is non immigrant in nature) and PR application under EE Federal Skilled immigration Program (Immigration in nature)are received and With IRCC at the same given time, would it amount to contradictory in intention and nature and create issues to me
I appreciate your response
No issues

sriram17293

Dec 1, 2020
Hi @vpullamsetty I'm in the same situation as yours. A couple of questions:

1. How many days did the intra company transfer visa process take?
2. How did you inform IRCC about the two (PR and ICT) applications?

Thanks!!

vpullamsetty

Apr 4, 2021
My Company filed my ICT on 7th April and it was approved on 25th April. I am in USA. So far I did not get my PR and hence question of informing To IRCC
does not arise so far
Wish you Sriram Good luck