+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview

Hzyfa256

Nov 3, 2019
Hello Members
Have been waiting for response from ircc since august 2021 that was after my medical.According to different platforms there are high chances of interview even though haven't received anything for seven months now.What is confusing me is that according to the new tracker ,Eligibility and background hasn't started.Can i assume it's because of backlog or indeed I should prepare for interview.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
I would ask again or file a complaint to get them. The notes can help you get ready for a potential interview

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I ordered for the notes in October 2021 but I didn't get any reply
ATIP Office censors out any concerns and red flags, so that the applicant does not gain an advantage.
One thing I will add that I ordered notes twice. The first I received about 6 months before the interview were censored. The second time I timed the notes so that I got them approx 2 weeks before the interview, and they showed all the garbage that Officer wrote about us. (concerns).
So just keep in mind if you get Notes and you see little subtle sentence fragments that are not grammatically correct or there are any white space between paragraphs or words, it means likely some censorship.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
ATIP Office censors out any concerns and red flags, so that the applicant does not gain an advantage.
One thing I will add that I ordered notes twice. The first I received about 6 months before the interview were censored. The second time I timed the notes so that I got them approx 2 weeks before the interview, and they showed all the garbage that Officer wrote about us. (concerns).
So just keep in mind if you get Notes and you see little subtle sentence fragments that are not grammatically correct or there are any white space between paragraphs or words, it means likely some censorship.
Thats true they do censor. However if he can read at least a partial concern, he could get ready and not look like a deer in the headlight at the interview.

Reactions: Phalos

Hzyfa256

Nov 3, 2019
The problem is that both Background check and eligibility show not started.Can I assume these an interview but officer didn't update the system?At least other people waiting like me their status shows process

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
The problem is that both Background check and eligibility show not started.Can I assume these an interview but officer didn't update the system?At least other people waiting like me their status shows process
most likely