+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview??

Ssmiller

Jan 5, 2018
on cic messages says no interview required?
Medical passed. Record uploaded. Waiting to hear because had to send original police check . So do some not do interview

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Not everyone gets an interview. It depends on the applicant, and the strength of the proof you provide them.

Ssmiller

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone know how long husband has to leave ja if visa is approved . How many months before leaving to Canada

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
on cic messages says no interview required?
Medical passed. Record uploaded. Waiting to hear because had to send original police check . So do some not do interview
We are in queue for an interview and GCKey account makes no mention of it (still says "you do not need an interview") nor does eCAS. We only found this out when our MP made a call to IRCC. Apparently on their system, it says something about this. I emailed the VO to hear it directly from the horse's mouth and they confirmed with us that we were indeed in queue. That was at the end of November. We still have not heard anything about a firm interview date. I was told by another person going through same VO that some applicants at the same VO were told they were in queue for interview but never got a date confirmed and were subsequently issued PPR's several months later without having to go through the interview.

Since I didn't want to sit around waiting, I ordered another set of GCMS notes to see why they wanted to interview us as from 3 previous sets of notes, there was no mention of why they were questioning the genuineness of our relationship. This was to also help us prep for the interview should it actually take place.

Just sharing my experience so far. If you don't think they update your GCKey and eCAS accounts as in our case, order GCMS notes if you think you might be in queue for an interview. We knew we had some red flags, that is why we asked our MP to find out if we were in queue for interview after 9 - 10 months into processing and knowing that they don't do updates on our accounts nor diligent about sending out emails.

vpwaiting

Jul 30, 2018
We are in queue for an interview and GCKey account makes no mention of it (still says "you do not need an interview") nor does eCAS. We only found this out when our MP made a call to IRCC. Apparently on their system, it says something about this. I emailed the VO to hear it directly from the horse's mouth and they confirmed with us that we were indeed in queue. That was at the end of November. We still have not heard anything about a firm interview date. I was told by another person going through same VO that some applicants at the same VO were told they were in queue for interview but never got a date confirmed and were subsequently issued PPR's several months later without having to go through the interview.

Since I didn't want to sit around waiting, I ordered another set of GCMS notes to see why they wanted to interview us as from 3 previous sets of notes, there was no mention of why they were questioning the genuineness of our relationship. This was to also help us prep for the interview should it actually take place.

Just sharing my experience so far. If you don't think they update your GCKey and eCAS accounts as in our case, order GCMS notes if you think you might be in queue for an interview. We knew we had some red flags, that is why we asked our MP to find out if we were in queue for interview after 9 - 10 months into processing and knowing that they don't do updates on our accounts nor diligent about sending out emails.

Any word on the interview. And what were the red flags you were worried about.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will have until your medical expires or sometimes passport if your passport is about 6 months until expiry. But they mostly tie your landing date to medical expiry.

Medicals expire 1 year after they are done.

Does anyone know how long husband has to leave ja if visa is approved . How many months before leaving to Canada