+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview

canada4u

Mar 18, 2010
Hi everyone
I have forget to mention my 2 weeks travel to the netherlands in initial forms to cic and than I send exactly the same to the visa office. I have a shedule for interview for next month in April. Is there any problem regarding this mistake? I was asked to submit updated shedule backgraund form my and my wife. Is that all right I change and explain on the day. Please advise me

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

As you have inadvertently made an omission about the 2 weeks travel, I don't see any problem on that because it is for a short period and less than one month. So, just ignore it. But if you are still worried or guilty concious about the silly error, you can send a letter of apology to the visa office stating the fact. There can be different opinion from others.

canada4u said:
Hi everyone
I have forget to mention my 2 weeks travel to the netherlands in initial forms to cic and than I send exactly the same to the visa office. I have a shedule for interview for next month in April. Is there any problem regarding this mistake? I was asked to submit updated shedule backgraund form my and my wife. Is that all right I change and explain on the day. Please advise me

canada4u

Mar 18, 2010
canada4u said:
Hi everyone

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Up to 6 months is not a problem.. they need record of countries visited only if you have stayed there for more than 6 months.
the idea behind 6 mnths is that they need record of all countries where you lived on a visa other than a visit visa. they are not so concerned about your visit visas, which are of 6 mnths max usually.

dont worry, you havent done anythign wrong.. and if asked about your travel to netherlands in the interview.. accept that. i dont see any problem.

Sagar.