+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview

kapilraval82

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
If we r in Canada and visa office decide for an interview for FSW application from CIC buffalo. Where they will ask to attend the interview Within the Canada or In Buffalo USA?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapilraval82 said:
If we r in Canada and visa office decide for an interview for FSW application from CIC buffalo. Where they will ask to attend the interview Within the Canada or In Buffalo USA?
It has to be the same visa office where the documents have been submitted

kapilraval82

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
Thanks

but we need to get visa to enter in Us isn't it? and if Us visa refused then will they transfer within the Canada for interview?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapilraval82 said:
Thanks

but we need to get visa to enter in Us isn't it? and if Us visa refused then will they transfer within the Canada for interview?
Well I do not know about it but once you file for immigration and you select a visa office for processing it means that you should be there in that county of local visa office. Either you can request them to transfer your case to Canada, but it might delay the process a little bit. Let others also comment on it and you will get the real picture.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rocky272727 said:
Well I do not know about it but once you file for immigration and you select a visa office for processing it means that you should be there in that county of local visa office. Either you can request them to transfer your case to Canada, but it might delay the process a little bit. Let others also comment on it and you will get the real picture.
1. You either attend the interview or the office makes the decision with the information on file, which usually results in a refusal
2. No FSW interviews are ever transferred to Canada

PMM

kapilraval82

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
Thanks PPM and all friends in the forum.

But i first applied from buffalo then they transferred my file to detroit for interview at that time i was already in Canada. I applied for US visa but they refused saying u r not PR or citizen to canada so apply from ur home country for us visa. Then Detroit office further transferred my file to CHC india for further Interview and processing. Finally instead of interview letter i got refusal letter from chc n.delhi mentioning u earned only 63 points.

If i again apply i m worried same thing might happen.