+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview with IRCC - PR application based on PNP

define

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi,

I want to know if an interview is mandatory for the Canada PR application (made from inside Canada being on work permit) based on Provincial Nominee program.

Do all the provincial nominees have to request an appointment with IRCC?

Regards,
Define

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I want to know if an interview is mandatory for the Canada PR application (made from inside Canada being on work permit) based on Provincial Nominee program.

Do all the provincial nominees have to request an appointment with IRCC?

Regards,
Define
There no really really low chance of interview when you apply for pnp pr application.

define

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Thanks for your reply.

I was actually referring the following link that states if you are in Canada with valid status, you must request an appointment at a local IRCC:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/provincial-nominees/examination-granting-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee.html

After receiving COPR, do we must book an appointment with local IRCC?
If you are in Canada and already applied for pr application. There is really less chance for interview. Guess you are talking about landing interview. It is mostly on phone and they don’t ask much on phone, just normal questions.