+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview waived; how long from here

ap8329

May 8, 2005
Dear friends:

I received my interview waiver couple of days back. Now I have been asked to funish police certificates, proof of funds and go through the medicals. Can any one tell me what is the process from here and how long does it take to finally get the visa? My application is through the Buffalo consulate. Will appreciate your suggestions as I want to plan ahead.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ap8329 said:
Dear friends:

I received my interview waiver couple of days back. Now I have been asked to funish police certificates, proof of funds and go through the medicals. Can any one tell me what is the process from here and how long does it take to finally get the visa? My application is through the Buffalo consulate. Will appreciate your suggestions as I want to plan ahead.
About 5-6 months, see Yogi to get an idea of previous processing.
http://www.yogi799.com/timeline/buffalo/indexsorted.asp?sortby=done%20desc

PMM

raulboss

Oct 25, 2006
hey
can you tell me what was the status before you got interview waiver . i mean did you check your status and it was still processing and then changed to decision has been made or what??

ap8329

May 8, 2005
I did not check my status online, if that's what you are asking me. So would not know what the status was before and after.

raulboss

Oct 25, 2006
before u got your interview waiver letter what was the online status was it still processing and then changed to decision has been made or what