+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview required You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on October 18, 2022

deepak_kh3

Apr 25, 2017
Hi,
On receiving the email for interview invite did it mention any contact number or email option to get in touch with them?

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Application type: Paper
Family - 1 Adult and 2 minors
Physical presence: 1119 days
Application sent: Oct 4
Received::Oct 7
AOR:: DECEMBER 30
Background::Jan26
Test::July6 completed
update November 4
November 15 got interview email
Congratulations on your interview email. Hopefully, it goes smoothly and you get to Oath stage soon. Wondering if you had noticed any updates on your children's applications on the tracker? Haven't seen any updates on my kids' application so far!

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Test::July6 completed (Test took outside)
Interview::November 29
Update:December 1
Language skills
Completed
Physical presence
Completed
Prohibitions
Completed

December 2
citizenship ceremony on December 20, 2022.

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Congratulations on your interview email. Hopefully, it goes smoothly and you get to Oath stage soon. Wondering if you had noticed any updates on your children's applications on the tracker? Haven't seen any updates on my kids' application so far!
same here also

Samanmad

Nov 14, 2013
Hi
Today I completed my interview. The officer was soo cool. She asked my Ids and job is full time or temporary.
It lasted 2 min, after she said everything is fine, Oath will take 4-6 weeks may be December or January
Thanks for the update! Wish you all the best and hope you complete the whole process within a few weeks.

Reactions: Tara533

Samanmad

Nov 14, 2013
Language skills
Completed
Physical presence
Completed
Prohibitions
Completed

December 2
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the information.

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Language skills
Completed
Physical presence
Completed
Prohibitions
Completed

December 2
Congratulations on reaching the Oath ceremony. All the best.

Hadysaade

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hello
I have a question please.
We crossed the border back in mid of 2018 after been away for 9 years and managed to renew the PR in 2020 after having spent more than two years in Canada an never left since we crossed it.
We applied for citizenship last year and yesterday we had an interview . The agent during the interview had several questions about the period we spent outside Canada before coming back here.
The question is, does knowing that 9 years were spent outside Canada before the eligibility period affect the application? Or returning back in compliance has cleared the past and the decision will be confined only to the eligibility period?
Thanks

Amit_gupta143143

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi, how were you able to join the teams meeting? Did they send a link? I haven't received anything with only a few hours to go.

hi,
my interview is tomorrow morning and just wanted to know how to use Microsoft teams and connect with interviewer to start the interview?

Do we have to sign up/login on Microsoft teams or just click on the link provided on email and join as a guest and wait for officer to join?

Please reply. Thanks

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
hi,
my interview is tomorrow morning and just wanted to know how to use Microsoft teams and connect with interviewer to start the interview?

Do we have to sign up/login on Microsoft teams or just click on the link provided on email and join as a guest and wait for officer to join?

Please reply. Thanks
Just click on the link. Follow all instructions that you received and join 5-10 mins early.