+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview required You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on October 18, 2022

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Did anyone got interview schedule? Do we have to go in person, or it is online on camera?
I passed my test on 20th August and since then everything is in progress except Test and background check.

wink

May 25, 2021
Did anyone got interview schedule? Do we have to go in person, or it is online on camera?
I passed my test on 20th August and since then everything is in progress except Test and background check.
Hi,

I saw your post that just after taking test, you submitted passport copies as well. My question is, did they ask for it or you sent it yourself?
If they asked you, was it a separate email or it was in the same (test invite) email? Thanks.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Hi,

I saw your post that just after taking test, you submitted passport copies as well. My question is, did they ask for it or you sent it yourself?
If they asked you, was it a separate email or it was in the same (test invite) email? Thanks.
Request to share Passport copies was included in same email of Appearing for Citizenship Test. There was no separate email received for submitting passport scan copies. Citizenship test email has all instructions on how and when to share your Passport scanned copies.

Reactions: wink

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Did you checked your junkmail? If yes still not received email call them
Thanks. I called up on the this number 8882422100 but they have automated reply of "We are experiencing higher than normal call volume. Please try again later". In parallel I submitted a Web form mentioning that I haven't received any interview schedule yet, even after update on my Online account. Please let me know If there is any other way to contact IRCC for this issue.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
I was able to locate the Interview Email. I received it on 6th October, but it is not visible in my Inbox. this is very strange. I was able to locate it by searching it in my Inbox with subject "Appear For Interview". But when I check my Inbox same email doesn't show up on 6th October. Looks like a bug in Gmail?
Just to let everyone know it is an Online Invite using Microsoft Team meeting. They have asked to keep all hard copied ready for the documents submitted for my Citizenship application.

Reactions: iceman55

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
I was able to locate the Interview Email. I received it on 6th October, but it is not visible in my Inbox. this is very strange. I was able to locate it by searching it in my Inbox with subject "Appear For Interview". But when I check my Inbox same email doesn't show up on 6th October. Looks like a bug in Gmail?
Just to let everyone know it is an Online Invite using Microsoft Team meeting. They have asked to keep all hard copied ready for the documents submitted for my Citizenship application.
For the interview MS teams link....did you join by clicking on "Click here to join the meeting" on the interview document u received?

VOBuckeye

Mar 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2016
AOR Received.
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
For the interview MS teams link....did you join by clicking on "Click here to join the meeting" on the interview document u received?
Hi, how were you able to join the teams meeting? Did they send a link? I haven't received anything with only a few hours to go.

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
How was your interview? Hope it went well.
Hi
Today I completed my interview. The officer was soo cool. She asked my Ids and job is full time or temporary.
It lasted 2 min, after she said everything is fine, Oath will take 4-6 weeks may be December or January

Reactions: Jina2022

Jina2022

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi
Today I completed my interview. The officer was soo cool. She asked my Ids and job is full time or temporary.
It lasted 2 min, after she said everything is fine, Oath will take 4-6 weeks may be December or January
How long after your test did you get an interview?

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
How long after your test did you get an interview?
Application type: Paper
Family - 1 Adult and 2 minors
Physical presence: 1119 days
Application sent: Oct 4
Received::Oct 7
AOR:: DECEMBER 30
Background::Jan26
Test::July6 completed
update November 4
November 15 got interview email

Reactions: Jina2022