+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Required - EE June AOR

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
Guys,

I got an email that my application is being processed at the London office and VO decided that i need an interview. They will confirm when and where.
  • Has anyone been through the same lately?
  • Is it a good thing or bad?
  • What might be the issue with my application that they want to discuss?
  • Anything i need to be aware of?
  • Should i be worried?
Thanks in advance!

P.S. i haven't paid PR Fee yet.

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Guys,

I got an email that my application is being processed at the London office and VO decided that i need an interview. They will confirm when and where.
  • Has anyone been through the same lately?
  • Is it a good thing or bad?
  • What might be the issue with my application that they want to discuss?
  • Anything i need to be aware of?
  • Should i be worried?
Thanks in advance!

P.S. i haven't paid PR Fee yet.
When did you received the email I.e date it's been sent to you. Was it a response to your query regarding the application status or was it sent by CIC proactively.

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
When did you received the email I.e date it's been sent to you. Was it a response to your query regarding the application status or was it sent by CIC proactively.
Just a response to my email asking for Visa Office. I didnt ask for the status.

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Did you try searching the forum for the previous interview experiences? I guess you will find something.

But can I know your entire timeline? What is the current status of your application? And where did you send the email?

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
You need to wait for the email from London VO regarding interview schedule. Order GCMS notes in the meantime or otherwise wait for the interview instructions to arrive in order to know exact reason why they want to interview you.
Is there anything in your application that you are concerned about and reckon could the reason for the interview?? are you based in UK??

Reactions: Hamza Moazam

Canadream2017

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
it's funny when the OP asks and he gets replies with just questions and questions and more questions!!!!! He is looking for answers not questions, folks.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on what i have read in the past in this forum, it could be that they want some clarifications regarding your work experience or some other document in general. It could also be totally random. I read somewhere that they randomly pick applicants for interviews for their quality assurance/training purposes.

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
Based on what i have read in the past in this forum, it could be that they want some clarifications regarding your work experience or some other document in general. It could also be totally random. I read somewhere that they randomly pick applicants for interviews for their quality assurance/training purposes.
Hmm.. Lets hope its all random and not many details are requested. Will wait for their official email and see what they exactly ask for. Thanks anyway :)

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
You need to wait for the email from London VO regarding interview schedule. Order GCMS notes in the meantime or otherwise wait for the interview instructions to arrive in order to know exact reason why they want to interview you.
Is there anything in your application that you are concerned about and reckon could the reason for the interview?? are you based in UK??
Could be NOC/JD's or US Visa refusal back in January. Can't be sure. I applied from Dubai. Will wait for an official email/update and see what happens. I hope the questions are all generic.