+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Request

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your job in a firm does not dispute personal experience with people who also receive this.

No need to tout your alleged job when you are still wrong.
The letter specifically asked OP to bring the below:

Please also bring any evidence not already on file that you wish to provide in support of your relationship or any change in your personal circumstances."

Just because it isn’t a long letter detailing all documents she needs to bring does not mean it isnt. I have seen this type of letter at least 3 times in my work in an immigration law firm (yes very little number but that is because outland relationship interviews are rare) and they ALL turned out to be relationship interviews.

Why would the visa officer ask what the PA will do in Canada? Isn’t it obvious it is to live with the spouse? I will agree to disagree with you and wish this OP well.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your job in a firm does not dispute personal experience with people who also receive this.

I agree. Could you please guide me as well? Please see my post on page 2

Thanks

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017

I don’t believe I said that my working for a law firm disputes anyone else’s opinion.

I am merely citing facts from my own experience and backing up its authority by saying where it is from. If your experiences are different that is all well and good.

The crux of my opinion here is that the letter itself asked OP to bring additional proof of the relationship that they have not provided yet and that it is outland. Otherwise, I would say the interview is entirely about something else. The OP is free not to take the advice.

I do not lose anything by being incorrect so if I am, again, good for OP. For me, the best thing to do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best. The better prepared OP is for ANYTHING, the higher likelihood of success.

Genuine relationships are also known to be rejected and it is because the applicants being interviewed are too nervous that they blank. Preparation is how one prevents that.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree

I don’t believe I said that my working for a law firm disputes anyone else’s opinion.

I am merely citing facts from my own experience and backing up its authority by saying where it is from. If your experiences are different that is all well and good.

The crux of my opinion here is that the letter itself asked OP to bring additional proof of the relationship that they have not provided yet and that it is outland. Otherwise, I would say the interview is entirely about something else. The OP is free not to take the advice.

I do not lose anything by being incorrect so if I am, again, good for OP. For me, the best thing to do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best. The better prepared OP is for ANYTHING, the higher likelihood of success.

Genuine relationships are also known to be rejected and it is because the applicants being interviewed are too nervous that they blank. Preparation is how one prevents that.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@destinyjam2can it's up to the officer to extend the medical to what they see fit. If you want you could do another but if they are ready to issue Visa and your interview tomorrow is a they need I say wait the 1 day. Tomorrow you'll know what else if anything is needed of you to get your Visa.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks so much. I'll send you PM after that.
I don't want to message publicly anymore here. Some people are so rude & unkind

All the best to you too
May I dm you about interview ? my wife will be interviewed in couple weeks from now.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Thanks so much. I'll send you PM after that.
I don't want to message publicly anymore here. Some people are so rude & unkind

All the best to you too
It's ok. Dont pay attention to any negative comments. We are all immigrants and we need comfort one way or the other. If everything was so perfect we wont all be on this forum in the first place. Goodluck in your interview. Please prepare as much as you can .

Maggie120120

Apr 10, 2019
Hi, all, I am an applicant in Jul-18, file has been transferred to Singapore office in Dec-18, has been informed to interview in end of Jan-19, until now still not received email for the interview date, May I know how long have you received the interview date from the date you have been informed will have an interview? Thank you very much.