+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Questions Help

Jeremy Fogg

Sep 25, 2008
Hallo!

I have been scheduled for an interview early january. It will be regarding my PR and it is under the application of common-law. Does anyone can help with a list or link to a list of questions they may ask?! I have found once a list but lost the link! Would be awsome...
Also for to let people know between my AIP and letter of scheduled inteerview hasn't been more than 15 days.
It is an examination interview!
What does it mean? Hope Leon has an answer!
Thanks to anyone who can help

TinaP

Star Member
Dec 21, 2008
Hi,
Med had put the questions for the help on November 19th. Here is the link,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12122.0.html;msg46158#msg46158

Best of Luck. By the way, can you tell me that CIC had asked to bring passport also with you or not? Or have they asked it before only!

M

med

right check up the link Tinap provided i think its very useful in preparing for an interview good luck

chocolover

Nov 28, 2008
Jeremy Fogg said:
Hallo!

I have been scheduled for an interview early january. It will be regarding my PR and it is under the application of common-law. Does anyone can help with a list or link to a list of questions they may ask?! I have found once a list but lost the link! Would be awsome...
Also for to let people know between my AIP and letter of scheduled inteerview hasn't been more than 15 days.
It is an examination interview!
What does it mean? Hope Leon has an answer!
Thanks to anyone who can help

I'm confused. Your applicaition is approved in principal and you still have an interview? The whole process for my husband and I is so topsy turvey...I don't know what CIC does anymore. In our case (in-land, spousal sponsorship), we had provided documentation in late NOvember and then 1 week later had an interview scheduled (no AIP). After our interview, we got AIP (just last week). I listed some of the questions we were asked here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-sponsorship-and-inteviewaip-help-needed-to-do-workapplication-t12638.0.html

Use Meds list as a starter. They really just want to see that in fact that you are living together and that you know about each other. Be yourself in the interview. In our case, my husband went first as the one who was being sponsored. He has a crappy memory and he admitted as such to the CIC worker. When it was my turn, she told me that if I coudn't remember specific dates then just say I don't know rather than make up a date. I didn't have to because I knew the dates. The only time I said I don't know was when she asked for the colour of the sheets that were on the bed that day. I couldn't remember, but then neither could my husband. We made a few minor mistakes but that's going to happen. We live in a building and she asked me my parking spot number--I said 34 when in fact it was 54 (which in fact is the answer my husband gave even though he doesn't drive!). They are just looking for consitency and familiarity. If you are living together and in a committed relationship, you don't have to worry. You will know each other and the answers will come easily.