+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview help....

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
My husband and I are waiting for the interview call

and we noticed from others going trew the same thing that when they where called that the requested for them to bring pics and phone bills emails basicaly proof of the relationship to the interview

my question is I sent all this information and pictures all of it in the aplication will they re ask for it even if its included with my aplication papers i sent already?

if so This means i got to reprint and send it all over again to my husband who is in Morocco....
?

thanks avryone just worried they will re asked for doubles of i already included in the papers....

isabelle yasmina

LCS

May 5, 2005
hi Yasmina/isabelle,

When my husband was called for his interview, he was also asked for photos, phone bills and other things even though I had sent in a lot with the application.
All they are trying to see is that he also has some momentos originating from his side that show he also took pictures, sent you back emails or cards, spent money on phone bills etc. to show you both communicated equally in your relationship, that it didn't all only originate from you.
Don't worry about it, he just needs to bring some of these things even if they are recent since the time you sent in the original application to show the communication is still genuine and ongoing. You can send them back to him to take to the interview if they are a card or letter or email sent from him TO you also. It will all be returned to him when the interview is done.
good luck

travel_fan

Star Member
May 7, 2007
Don't worry Isabelle - this is standard procedure for the interview. As LCS mentioned, they want to see similar information that your husband has and that communication has continued since you sent your application.

I sent a copy of the entire application to my husband after I sent it to CIC - so he took his copies and some recent communication and copies of photos.

They returned everything - including all the originals of communications and photos that you sent with the application at the beginning.

Hope this helps,

Tracy

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
We have sent all the documents proving the genuinity of our relationship like photos, my spouse's boarding cards to the airline, photo copy of her passport pages with entry and exit stamps, personal letters, phone bills and greeting cards. I was kinda shy to send the letters and cards in particular cuz they were very personal, but i still did and i also took prints of each month's email for each year, from the first email to the recent one, from both sides. I also took with me the CD of our wedding in case. The interviewer did ask some silly questions about wedding photos and I replied why dont you see the CD which i have brought with me? which he didnt offcourse. The first thing he did was to give back all my original documents which we have sent through our application and all other documents that were attached, he didnt even kept my passport, which made me too much worried. Anyways, the point is, there is nothing to worry about interview as long as you guys have been truthful and straight forward. Wish you good luck in everything to come and hope you will have good news soon. take care

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
I dont know what we can show the pics we have we both used all of them and phone bills for him he uses skypee to call me emails we dont almost do as we contact true skypee and msn
grrrrrrrr
i dont know what ells i can show for the interview

travel_fan

Star Member
May 7, 2007
Isabelle - do either of you save your skype or msn conversations? You can make pdfs of these and email them to your husband or if he saves them he can print some off. You only need a few to show your relationship has continued. Do you have any photos that are digital? You could email them to him and he could print them off somehow...

If he uses Skype to call you on your phone (pays for long distance), you can get monthly skype long distance history from his skype account.

Another idea is to take digital photos of your computer screen if you have a list of msn conversations (in conversation history) with your husband (i couldn't figure out how to print or pdf the list so I took photos of my computer screen showing how we msned each other almost every day).

If he doesn't have photos to take to the interview - he just needs to have a good explaination why. The main thing is for him to show evidence that you're still in a relationship and for him to be genuine and convey how he loves you and how your relationship developed.

Hope this helps,

Tracy

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please what type of application are you guys talking about?
Are you not in the same place with your husband?
Let us know whether it is simplified or family application

Oloye