+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview for Permanent Residency

Shahnisarg28

Oct 18, 2018
I applied for my PR through Express Entry in CEC class in early June. I just got an appointment to finalize my processing of Permanent Residency. Usually people receive passport request first.

Is this a good thing or bad thing? Does that mean there is something wrong with my application?

Appreciate your inputs.

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I applied for my PR through Express Entry in CEC class in early June. I just got an appointment to finalize my processing of Permanent Residency. Usually people receive passport request first.

Is this a good thing or bad thing? Does that mean there is something wrong with my application?

Appreciate your inputs.
It means that your application is almost finalized. You will directly get the COPR after answering a few simple questions. Congrats!!!!!

Aneshaneja

Oct 15, 2018

Appreciate your inputs.
I am in a same boat as you....when is your interview
Not sure why interview

Aneshaneja

Oct 15, 2018
Because that is the new process for inland candidates and infact is better for inland candidates since they don't need to flag pole at a border anymore.
Yeah !
Do u know what questions the officer can ask

N i was more confused coz my frnds got directly passport request