+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview email for Abu Dhabi

MeemNoon

Nov 19, 2019
I received an email asking to attend an interview along with my spouse who is a non accompanying applicant. My spouse cannot go for the interview, which is in less than four weeks from now, due to job commitments.
I need to know what are the options I have otherwise!m? Do they change the date and venue if requested with a valid reason?
Why do they want to interview a non accompanying spouse anyway?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I received an email asking to attend an interview along with my spouse who is a non accompanying applicant. My spouse cannot go for the interview, which is in less than four weeks from now, due to job commitments.
I need to know what are the options I have otherwise!m? Do they change the date and venue if requested with a valid reason?
No one other than the visa office can tell you why they requested the interview for the nonaccompaning.

May be they will change and may be not. We cannot know. Their response is also slow so if it's four weeks it is better to go. It's one day thing so better get it out of the way rather than delaying it.

When did you submit the application and what stream is it (Federal skilled worker outbound, PNP outbound, etc...)?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I think it is definitely worth reaching out to them. Rescheduling can definitely happen for people with valid reasons.

However, prepare for the worst in case it doesn't happen.

MeemNoon

Nov 19, 2019
No one other than the visa office can tell you why they requested the interview for the nonaccompaning.

May be they will change and may be not. We cannot know. Their response is also slow so if it's four weeks it is better to go. It's one day thing so better get it out of the way rather than delaying it.

When did you submit the application and what stream is it (Federal skilled worker outbound, PNP outbound, etc...)?
My AOR is 21st Matrch, 2019. FSW outland. Let’s pray for the best decision in our favour.

MeemNoon

Nov 19, 2019
I think it is definitely worth reaching out to them. Rescheduling can definitely happen for people with valid reasons.

However, prepare for the worst in case it doesn't happen.
I hope n pray that they arrange the interview in home country otherwise my process will be delayed for many months until my husband can go to Abu Dhabi.