+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview call

Dec 3, 2017
Besides your experience in that company did you claim any other work experience? If yes, is your work experience in other companies more than a year? I just want to understand why they scheduled an interview, because you've mentioned a company which they cannot find on google maps or also because without your work experience your total score is becoming less than a passing score of your round.

And good luck with your interview.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Well i was paid by cash and have salary slips signed by MD..not
MD means nothing to cic. Let me put it this way.. It is possible to make up every single document easily other than documents like tax documents or bank statements. How long will it take for an applicant to sign things by himself in the name of someone or have their friends sign it? In this digital era, it doesn't take more than few minutes get a letter ready with letterheads. I'm not saying anything on your employment, but think from cic point of view. On top of this your company neither has web presence nor showing up in Google maps.

Even if it was cash payment, tax forms ought to be present. What about them?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
MD means nothing to cic. Let me put it this way.. It is possible to make up every single document easily other than documents like tax documents or bank statements. How long will it take for an applicant to sign things by himself in the name of someone or have their friends sign it? In this digital era, it doesn't take more than few minutes get a letter ready with letterheads. I'm not saying anything on your employment, but think from cic point of view. On top of this your company neither has web presence nor showing up in Google maps.

Even if it was cash payment, tax forms ought to be present. What about them?
I understand all this.. thats why i think i am in a stran

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I understand all this.. thats why i think i am in a stran
Your only glimmer of hope is that they called you for interview, because the officer sees some element of truth in your claim. Generally they keep such cases where employment cannot be properly verified for several months or even years and eventually deny it saying that they are not satisfied with the work experience.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Your only glimmer of hope is that they called you for interview, because the officer sees some element of truth in your claim. Generally they keep such cases where employment cannot be properly verified for several months or even years and eventually deny it saying that they are not satisfied with the work experience.
Yeah, thanks for the ray of hope....may be they get satisfied...and do they put forth the decision right after interview??

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Yeah, thanks for the ray of hope....may be they get satisfied...and do they put forth the decision right after interview??
I think they say it then and there if you are approved, but if they are not convinced they may say something like they need to do more background check on the case and go from there.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Besides your experience in that company did you claim any other work experience? If yes, is your work experience in other companies more than a year? I just want to understand why they scheduled an interview, because you've mentioned a company which they cannot find on google maps or also because without your work experience your total score is becoming less than a passing score of your round.

And good luck with your interview.
yeah thanks.. yeah had an experience of more than a year in another company but that 1 is a much bigger enterprise so was easily confirmed....but this one caused problem for me without my any of mistake...dont know what to do...

Reactions: pathania07

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
yeah thanks.. yeah had an experience of more than a year in another company but that 1 is a much bigger enterprise so was easily confirmed....but this one caused problem for me without my any of mistake...dont know what to do...
hey sami send me your cell no on my email . sundal_deepak@yahoo.com

i have face such type of situtaion during my FSW pr case. i was geting my salary in cash too.

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Okk.thanks.no piece of advice?
I am still waiting for ita with 435. My company also have no website but is available on google maps and fb. So I m also keeping an eye on your case. Anyways best of luck. If u dnt mind which city u r from in bd?