+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

doc2015

Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Photos:10-03-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2016
fahad007 said:
Hi everyone...

Thanks to Allah Almighty, i have received my MR on 30-04-2015
My timeline is on left...

Visa office asked for following:
1. updated and accurately completed Schedule A forms for you and your spouse **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form must be completed from age 18 to the current date and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18. Please note that the details in questions 8 and 12 must correspond. Continue on a separate sheet if necessary.

We also require the following to be sent to this office within the next 30 days:
-medical examination results for you and your family **instructions will be emailed to you separately. A separate form will be sent for each person.
-UAE police certificate for you
-updated Pakistan police certificates for you and your spouse
-Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Please email a copy of the receipt to us, if you choose to pay the fee online. If you are able to, we recommend you pay by this method, as it is a much faster and more efficient process**

Can experienced persons please advise me the process and steps involved for completing each requirement... I would be really grateful for your advises...

- Also how much further time it will take for passport requests? Does MR means that verification completed and this is final requirement or they can ask for further documents again? Interview waived or not yet?

Dear Fahad007,
How are you.
I am a Pakistani physician working in KSA for 11 years.
I received a request to submit
Updated Forms,
MR,
RPRF,
And Police Reports from Pakistan and KSA

I sent the Pakistani Police Reports (scanned by email) to LVO... so far no reply...

Question is they were issued in Jan 2015. How long are they valid for ?
Why were you asked to Resubmit Updated One's ?
Will i also need "Updated Police Reports" from Pakistan, although i haven't traveled to Pakistan since then.
Your Info and Help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

TC

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
most of the interviews are due to the following reasons

1. the visa officer is confused giving you the points in any category like education or experience because he/she doesn't has sufficient documents or evidence to arrive on a decision. so you have to help him to make a positive decision by giving solid evidences. The visa officer will be very polite and non technical about your job description. if your manger has given you generic experience letter, don't worry take this but also prepare your job duties yourself and convince the visa officer that you have performed these. if you have distance learning education degree then read the requirements of distance learning education carefully.
2. misrepresentation. the visa officer got the solid evidences of the candidate misrepresentation especially if your gcms file have hidden paragraph under 6(1c). the visa officer will be very harsh during the interview and will try you to keep you on defensive position. check your linkedin, Facebook accounts.

eye to eye contact is very important :) :)
don't make stories :-\
confident :)

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Hy Mates,

Anybody here who got rejected in interview? Can he/she explains?

Regards

Oct 9, 2014
Hi
I am desperately in need of guidance as I have interview at the LVO by next month. Please all assistance and advice will be appreciated.
Thank God on behalf of all landed forumites and good luck to those of us still awaiting decision. May we all end gloriously well In Jesus mighty name I pray...........

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Precybabe4mine said:
Hi
I am desperately in need of guidance as I have interview at the LVO by next month. Please all assistance and advice will be appreciated.
Thank God on behalf of all landed forumites and good luck to those of us still awaiting decision. May we all end gloriously well In Jesus mighty name I pray...........
Whats ur timeline and interview date?

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
hwaris said:
I have been worked as accounts supervisor in a textile company where i was monitoring a team of account assistants.... and i have applied under noc 1212.

I have read in some instances where interviewer declined the candidate by stating that his NOC does not match with his job description. I am afraid by reading this and wants to know either i have selected correct NOC or not??? :-\ ??? ???
Brother i am also 1212 and i have done same work as you did. 1212 is perfectly fine for Accounts/ Accounting supervisors...... I submitted my application twice as for the first time they did not accepted my application as my reference letters were not up to the mark...... If you have got PER it means that your application was complete in all the aspects and you have selected the appropriate NOC..... Don't worry and keep calm..... please share your time line......good luck

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Hy managersonline,

Yes i have been called for interview. I am due in october.
Timelines are given below.

App filed.....22 jan 14
Per........22 jan 15
E-mail for interview.....6 aug 2015

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
frezzzzz said:
Hy managersonline,

Yes i have been called for interview. I am due in october.
Timelines are given below.

App filed.....22 jan 14
Per........22 jan 15
E-mail for interview.....6 aug 2015
Good luck bro.

Regards

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Thanks Raja053 :)

Muhammad Shoaib

Aug 11, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
25 August 2015
Nomination.....
23 June 2014
AOR Received.
16 October 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
21 October 2014
Med's Request
13 October 2015 for PA/ 8 January 2016 for Spouse
Med's Done....
28 October 2015 for PA/ 27 January 2016 for Spouse
Interview........
9 October 2015
Passport Req..
15 February 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hello Frnds

My NOC is 1112 and my interview is on 8th october in abu dhabi?

does any one have the interview the same day?

does anybody else has gone through the NOC1112 interview.

Please PM me or reply here.

Thanks

Shoaib

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharing personal msg of Kafil for the benefit of the group.

I was asked to bring the following documents to the interview and its the same list of documents the other interview candidates were required to bring:

1- Updated Schedule A forms
2- Background documents (such as military records, membership cards etc)
3- Supplementary Information - Your Travels Forms (IMM 5562)
4- Additional Family Information Forms (IMM 5406)
5- Identity and Civil Status documents (CNIC, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate etc)
6- Children's Information
7- Police Certificates
8- Travel Documents and Passports
9- Education Documents
10- Evidence of Employment
11- Evidence of previous work or post-secondary study in Canada
12- Proof of relationship to any qualifying relative in Canada
13- Evidence of any confirmed employment in Canada
14- Proof of sufficient settlement funds
15- Any additional evidence

Right at the beginning, the interviewer asked for my Passport. He also looked at my Police clearance certificate and had a look at my education documents as well. He also went through my proofs of settlement funds and took all my updated forms at the end of the interview saying that all these would be enclosed in my case file. Important thing to note here is that every time he looked at my documents, he was updating the same on his computer. From my understanding, the interviewer has the online access to your immigration file and he can make important updates in it at the time of interview when you present him the original documents.

Something else which i still remember, the interviewer actually typed the URL (website address) of my company and was satisfied with it. Hence it proves the notion that the visa officers do check the website of your employer as it somehow authenticates the genuineness of your employment.

I don't recall seeing the physical file with him. As i mentioned earlier, they have access to our immigration files online so that is good enough for them. But certainly there must be a physical immigration file in the file as he said to me when taking my updated forms that those would be enclosed with my file.

I would recommend you to have copies of original documents as well as a precaution. You never know the interviewer might ask for it. Since i have provided you a detailed response, for the sake of benefit of everyone else, please share my response on the forum.

Best Regards
Kafil

hwaris

Aug 7, 2015
Atifbutt1928 said:
Brother i am also 1212 and i have done same work as you did. 1212 is perfectly fine for Accounts/ Accounting supervisors...... I submitted my application twice as for the first time they did not accepted my application as my reference letters were not up to the mark...... If you have got PER it means that your application was complete in all the aspects and you have selected the appropriate NOC..... Don't worry and keep calm..... please share your time line......good luck
Timeline
Noc 1212
Per 2nd mar 15
Interview call 26aug15
Med awaited after interview inshahallah

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Posting another feedback from KAFIL for the benefit of interviewees :) Thanks KAFIL

Please relax. If anything, interview provides you with an opportunity to convince the visa officer that you are the kind of individual Canada needs on the basis of your qualification, experience and education. Like any other interview, communication skills specially your body language will be a key factor so be yourself and don't pretend to be someone which you are not.

Contrary to the popular belief that visa interviewers probe about the technical details of your NOC to verify your experience and knowledge as to whether you indeed have worked in your claimed NOC, at least i did not have such kind of experience and i am sure most of the previously interviewed candidates will agree with me. Reason being that visa interviewers are not experts in your related profession hence it sounds illogical.

Well, as far as the interview tips are concerned, i would list down the following:

1- Be prepared for every single word of your immigration file and expect to be asked about anything from anywhere in your application.
2- You must remember that you are the one who provided all the information in your case file and therefore, its you who should have complete command.
3- Remain calm and composed, keep a smile and always look into the eyes of the Visa officer, remember confidence speaks for itself.
4- Make sure you understand the Visa Officer's question, if you are in doubt, you are well within your rights for the question to be repeated.
5- Speak at a medium pace and as clearly as possible.
6- I did not wear any Jacket or Coat so i would recommend you to do the same because remember, physically relaxed body will eventually lead to a peaceful mind (which is exactly what you need for a successful interview)
7- This is an "Interview", not some "Interrogation" so treat it as such.
8- Generally, Visa officers are quite friendly and they make you feel completely at ease. My experience was no different. So you also need to reciprocate the same attitude.
9- Last but not least, have faith in Almighty ALLAH, pray with a firm belief deep down your heart that In Sha ALLAH you will walk out of the Embassy building with a huge smile on your face.

I pray for you and all other candidates who are scheduled for interviews to be successful. Don't forget to share you interview experience. By the way, you may share this reply of mine to the main thread for everyone's benefit. One last thing which worked for me "There are only two things you have to work with, Firm Faith in Almighty ALLAH and your best possible efforts"