+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
nasha27 said:
NOC 1111
Applied: Aug 2014
PER: Early December 2014
i added spouse in jan 2015.....got SLU couple of weeks back...and interview email last thursday....

Is there any question bank regarding interview from ABU Dhabi....or someone has compiled something like that ?
U can join the whtsapp grp. Pm ke ur number. We have worked on interview questions/checklist etc.

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Hi Mates,

Is there anyone with NOC 0112 who has done with interview or being scheduled?

Regards

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
S2174 said:
U can join the whtsapp grp. Pm ke ur number. We have worked on interview questions/checklist etc.
why are you sharing interview experiences only with whatsapp, it is better to discuss it on the forum in order to benefit all of us, please don't discuss only with whtsapp, there is a lot of people who benefited from this forum but can't join whatsapp with a lot of reasons.

Thank you

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
luckyme said:
why are you sharing interview experiences only with whatsapp, it is better to discuss it on the forum in order to benefit all of us, please don't discuss only with whtsapp, there is a lot of people who benefited from this forum but can't join whatsapp with a lot of reasons.

Thank you
I second LuckyMe on that. This forum is an asset to all of us. Please share here also

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends / seniors...I have following concerns with regards to interview and document preparations:

1. The have asked for reference letters from employers......do i need to get fresh letters from all employers or take the same letters submitted with original application ?

2. Should I stick with the same roles and responsibilities as initially sent ?

3. One of my past employer's HR gave a generic role profile...not a detailed one....can i get a reference letter from Co-workers who were at similar position / higher than me now.

4. what proof of fund can I take other than bank statement / bank certificate ?

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got interview email from "Client Service Team/CKB" in signature.....is this the standard sender ....or people have received interview email with different signatures ?

hwaris

Aug 7, 2015
I have been worked as accounts supervisor in a textile company where i was monitoring a team of account assistants.... and i have applied under noc 1212.

I have read in some instances where interviewer declined the candidate by stating that his NOC does not match with his job description. I am afraid by reading this and wants to know either i have selected correct NOC or not??? :-\ ??? ???

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
luckyme said:

Thank you
Well alot of stuff is on my phone so it wasnt easier to submit here. secondly we have maintained a list of interview people so it kinda gets easier to communicate there. but anyways sure plz ask i will answer here.

hwaris

Aug 7, 2015
saadaaf said:
is there any specific reason that u r called for an interview. Mine Is on 30 sept?
My noc is 1212 going for interview on 9th oct , will u pleaee share ur interview experience once done? I ll be available on whatsapp and fb as well .thanking in advance

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any NOC 1111 candidate up for interview ?

Friends having interview next month....are you taking fresh employment / reference letters or the original letters sent with the application will suffice ?

How are you guys preparing documents ? most of the docs asked in annex-1 have already been submitted with original application....what additional supporting docs should we carry ? specially with respect to back ground declaration.

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think they will call further for interviews now. Might call if someone is already residing in UAE.

Has anyone received acknowledgement / confirmation email for interview. I confirmed the schedule and got an auto reply with confirmation in subject. I believe they send a separate email confirming the interview details ?

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
nasha27 said:
Any NOC 1111 candidate up for interview ?

Friends having interview next month....are you taking fresh employment / reference letters or the original letters sent with the application will suffice ?

How are you guys preparing documents ? most of the docs asked in annex-1 have already been submitted with original application....what additional supporting docs should we carry ? specially with respect to back ground declaration.
Hi get both the old and new letters, it's better if you can keep the same duties on both the letter.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasha27 said:
I don't think they will call further for interviews now. Might call if someone is already residing in UAE.

Has anyone received acknowledgement / confirmation email for interview. I confirmed the schedule and got an auto reply with confirmation in subject. I believe they send a separate email confirming the interview details ?
You will receive Formal Interview Confirmation email just four or five days preceding your actual interview date.