+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bjazjbej said:
Dear All,

Could anyone can tell me what is this number 2 referring to? What is this they referring (Schedule 1)? what is the difference with Schedule A form? Actually i received this from an interview call and i have to bring this with me on March 23, 2015 at Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy. Please help!

1. Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependent, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older. Please provide a complete personal history ensuring all time is accounted for since the age of 18 without any gaps, including any periods of studies, unemployment, or travel. An additional sheet can be used if additional space is required. These forms are available on our website at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the Background/Declaration form (schedule 1) such as completion of military service card, military records, membership cards or any documents showing your association or involvement in any social, political vocational and cultural organization.
@bjazjbej

I hope you have had a successful interview, would you mind sharing your interview experience on this forum.

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Hello brother,
Thanks God I passed the interview. However it was a rattling interview at first from my part because, i was expecting too much on how to detail my previous work up to my current work. So it was really a hard expectation from my part that makes me rattle at first. I was really expecting an investigative questions so i was really preparing for that.
At first, he asked me about all the documents that i want to pass to him, so i gave him first the schedule A and the supporting documents. After that, he took my passport and he verified in the computer. Then, the interview starts with my job profile.
I was surprised that he never asked about my previous works, so the format that was registered in my mind before was totally changed and i have to reformat again and deal with different approach from my previous plan which makes me blank for a second thinking on how to deal with the right approach. And be careful he really was observing my body language, my eyes at that time when i was blank and irking......really felt nervous that time!!!

He concentrated with my job profile which is about 85% percent for the rest of the interview. He gave me 3 scenarios that could test my understanding on how to apply solutions based on my job profile. So, I answered all of those scenarios with examples. He asked me how big my company is. He asked about where i would like to land in Canada and I told him it is in Calgary.

After all, he told me that he was satisfied with my documents and all the requirements and he will pass me. He also said, that right away he will send me the RPRF and medical which is really true when i opened my mail. He asked me this question " Are you happy" i said i am really happy. After all, he took only the updated Schedule A and let me signed in front of him. The rest of the documents he returned it back to me. He asked the PCCs if it's on the file already and i said yes.

Lastly he said with smile that he is from Calgary. So, I replied back "See you there then.

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
Hi All,

my interview was today on the 24th March, 2015, and I have successfully cleared the interview.

Reaching abu dhabi
Left Dubai at 5:15 arrived at 6:50 at abu dhabi mall parking ( You must enter the first parking once you see time hortons) Otherwise you will have to take a long U turn to come back to enter the right parking
I used google maps directions to take me to abudhabi mall. Although I live in Dubai, I rarley vist abudhabi.

showing up and waiting room
As I arrived too early I went for a walk inside the mall before the interview. I arrived to the west tower ( where the the Canadian embassy located) and went to the 9th floor, they told me to go the 10th floor, went there and the security guard just opened the door)
The guard asked me for my passport and the interview email confirmation.He took my mobile and asked me to wait. not many people where there at that time. I was there waiting at 7:35 and only 2 people arrived after me for the interview .

Appearance
I dressed up smart casual and had my leather suit case which had all documents and folders organized.

The interview
By 8:00 I was called in to one of the rooms, I was a little nervous, when the interviewer greeted me I felt relaxed, I could tell he was nice and indeed he was a nice interviewer, very polite and humble and professional.

The interview was not very formal in sense questions and answers, it was more get to know you better and to clear any doubts

Iinterview :can I see your passport
myself: yes, and showed him my passport

Interview. You were called for an interview as I was not satisfied with you duties as you have not listed them.. he wanted to continue to say something here.
Myself: I have an update (I interrupted him) I contacted my ex employer and they provided me now with the letter with job duties while they didn't list job duties last time. They have now changed their practice and its now allowed for them to provide this type of letters with duties which was not a practice. Do you want to see this letter
Interview. Yes please
Myself: I have also the email traffic which proofs the change in practice by the employer
Interview : sure, can I have a look at this as well.
I handed these to him and he saied ok

Interiew: This is exactly what I need and he started to type.
Then he asked me about my jobs and why i switched jobs and I explained
he asked about if I have done something new to the company, I told him yes I created std, process etc....
he googled something at that time, I believe he just googled the company, if it existed,

He said I'm accepting your application and you should wait for the MR next week and he explained that its visa will be valid for 1 year from MR etc... really i was not expecting that in just 10 minutes of the interview.

Then interview continued for another 10 minutes, he asked about
what are your plans for canada? I said would like to go to Calgary and that I don't like crowded cities like Toronto with a lot of traffic. he agreed,
Did you researched about the Canadian market? I said yes and I explained
He asked me about ISIS... of what I thought about them
He asked about proof of funds
He also asked about updated PCC and about updated form.

He typed on his computer and arranged papers after that he said Ok I have just completed clicking buttons to accept your application
then he asked me if I had any questions.
I asked how long do you think the whole process will take until i get the visa stamped he said after MR it will take 6 weeks. he said you will have enough time as I told him I plan to go in August.

I greeted him and we had a little chat about Dubai a dubai dubai mall and then I left.

all I can advise you, don't exaggerate in wearing or saying unnecessary things, be yourself, and relax" its a matter of double checking and making sure that you meet their standards and requirements a genuine skilled immigrant.

I hope this helps

Regards,
S7

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bjazjbej said:
Hello brother,
Thanks God I passed the interview. However it was a rattling interview at first from my part because, i was expecting too much on how to detail my previous work up to my current work. So it was really a hard expectation from my part that makes me rattle at first. I was really expecting an investigative questions so i was really preparing for that.
At first, he asked me about all the documents that i want to pass to him, so i gave him first the schedule A and the supporting documents. After that, he took my passport and he verified in the computer. Then, the interview starts with my job profile.
I was surprised that he never asked about my previous works, so the format that was registered in my mind before was totally changed and i have to reformat again and deal with different approach from my previous plan which makes me blank for a second thinking on how to deal with the right approach. And be careful he really was observing my body language, my eyes at that time when i was blank and irking......really felt nervous that time!!!

He concentrated with my job profile which is about 85% percent for the rest of the interview. He gave me 3 scenarios that could test my understanding on how to apply solutions based on my job profile. So, I answered all of those scenarios with examples. He asked me how big my company is. He asked about where i would like to land in Canada and I told him it is in Calgary.

After all, he told me that he was satisfied with my documents and all the requirements and he will pass me. He also said, that right away he will send me the RPRF and medical which is really true when i opened my mail. He asked me this question " Are you happy" i said i am really happy. After all, he took only the updated Schedule A and let me signed in front of him. The rest of the documents he returned it back to me. He asked the PCCs if it's on the file already and i said yes.

Lastly he said with smile that he is from Calgary. So, I replied back "See you there then.
@ bjazjbej

Its amazing that you received your MR and RPRF right there and then, i am sure this is the first time i have come across such instance.
In a way, you can say that you got rewarded for the detailed questioning VO did to test your professional skills (as you said he asked you scenario based questions), if you don't mind, can you tell me where are you from?

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Thank you @ Kafil. I am from the Philippines.

Kafil said:
@ bjazjbej

Its amazing that you received your MR and RPRF right there and then, i am sure this is the first time i have come across such instance.
In a way, you can say that you got rewarded for the detailed questioning VO did to test your professional skills (as you said he asked you scenario based questions), if you don't mind, can you tell me where are you from?

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
S7 said:
Hi All,

my interview was today on the 24th March, 2015, and I have successfully cleared the interview.....................................

all I can advise you, don't exaggerate in wearing or saying unnecessary things, be yourself, and relax" its a matter of double checking and making sure that you meet their standards and requirements a genuine skilled immigrant.

I hope this helps

Regards,
S7
Congratulations. All the best

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
S7 said:
Hi All,

my interview was today on the 24th March, 2015, and I have successfully cleared the interview.

Reaching abu dhabi
Left Dubai at 5:15 arrived at 6:50 at abu dhabi mall parking ( You must enter the first parking once you see time hortons) Otherwise you will have to take a long U turn to come back to enter the right parking
I used google maps directions to take me to abudhabi mall. Although I live in Dubai, I rarley vist abudhabi.

showing up and waiting room
As I arrived too early I went for a walk inside the mall before the interview. I arrived to the west tower ( where the the Canadian embassy located) and went to the 9th floor, they told me to go the 10th floor, went there and the security guard just opened the door)
The guard asked me for my passport and the interview email confirmation.He took my mobile and asked me to wait. not many people where there at that time. I was there waiting at 7:35 and only 2 people arrived after me for the interview .

Appearance
I dressed up smart casual and had my leather suit case which had all documents and folders organized.

The interview
By 8:00 I was called in to one of the rooms, I was a little nervous, when the interviewer greeted me I felt relaxed, I could tell he was nice and indeed he was a nice interviewer, very polite and humble and professional.

The interview was not very formal in sense questions and answers, it was more get to know you better and to clear any doubts

Iinterview :can I see your passport
myself: yes, and showed him my passport

Interview. You were called for an interview as I was not satisfied with you duties as you have not listed them.. he wanted to continue to say something here.
Myself: I have an update (I interrupted him) I contacted my ex employer and they provided me now with the letter with job duties while they didn't list job duties last time. They have now changed their practice and its now allowed for them to provide this type of letters with duties which was not a practice. Do you want to see this letter
Interview. Yes please
Myself: I have also the email traffic which proofs the change in practice by the employer
Interview : sure, can I have a look at this as well.
I handed these to him and he saied ok

Interiew: This is exactly what I need and he started to type.
Then he asked me about my jobs and why i switched jobs and I explained
he asked about if I have done something new to the company, I told him yes I created std, process etc....
he googled something at that time, I believe he just googled the company, if it existed,

He said I'm accepting your application and you should wait for the MR next week and he explained that its visa will be valid for 1 year from MR etc... really i was not expecting that in just 10 minutes of the interview.

Then interview continued for another 10 minutes, he asked about
what are your plans for canada? I said would like to go to Calgary and that I don't like crowded cities like Toronto with a lot of traffic. he agreed,
Did you researched about the Canadian market? I said yes and I explained
He asked me about ISIS... of what I thought about them
He asked about proof of funds
He also asked about updated PCC and about updated form.

He typed on his computer and arranged papers after that he said Ok I have just completed clicking buttons to accept your application
then he asked me if I had any questions.
I asked how long do you think the whole process will take until i get the visa stamped he said after MR it will take 6 weeks. he said you will have enough time as I told him I plan to go in August.

I greeted him and we had a little chat about Dubai a dubai dubai mall and then I left.

I hope this helps

Regards,
S7
Nice one!

EZN

Mar 8, 2015
bjazjbej said:
Hello brother,

Wow! good for you. At an instant you got the MR and RPRF after the interview. I noticed your timeline, did you applied 2013? and just got interviewed now?

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Yes, Kabayan, That could be the reason why instantly he gave me the MR and RPRF after my interview just because I was an applicant since 2013. hehehe.

EZN said:
Wow! good for you. At an instant you got the MR and RPRF after the interview. I noticed your timeline, did you applied 2013? and just got interviewed now?

khigal

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guyz my interview was on 24 march and yes the good news is that i cleared this step successfully... after all questions asked by VO regarding my job experience,proof of funds,education,family in canada,and asked me for Police certificate he said you satisfied me and u r eligible... When he said WELCOME TO CANADA that moment was like i am dreaming hahaha really the VO was so young polite and freindly. the overall experience was so good, at last VO said me that MR will be sent to u within 2 weeks, and you can now start your preparation for canada.... thanks to Almight Allah that he gives me this wonderfull chance and blessed me with success... :D

khigal

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guyz the more good news is that today i received my MR and RPRF emails feeling blessed just in 2 days after my interview thanks to Allah Pak for this blessing :D

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
khigal said:
guyz the more good news is that today i received my MR and RPRF emails feeling blessed just in 2 days after my interview thanks to Allah Pak for this blessing :D
MashAllah.. Many congrats (y)

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Welcome Very Welcome to Canada. Life starts here you will enjoy for sure......like me .......Many people from Canada will tell you some scary stories and simply answer them why do not you go back to your home countries .........then they start saying yes this that we are here for kids education ....good medical .... ;D........then just ignore them and work hard ........you will be king within five years .....

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khigal said:
As earlier shared with all of you that i had my interview on 22nd March 2015. Alhamdulillah, on 26th March 2015 i received RPRF+Updated Info Chart+ PP Bio pages request and today on the eve of Juma-tul-Mubarak, i have received MR.

At the start of this year, my immigration process became as slow as a foxy, but now its speeding up like a Ferrari. Good goind LVO.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
khigal said:
hello guyz my interview was on 24 march and yes the good news is that i cleared this step successfully... after all questions asked by VO regarding my job experience,proof of funds,education,family in canada,and asked me for Police certificate he said you satisfied me and u r eligible... When he said WELCOME TO CANADA that moment was like i am dreaming hahaha really the VO was so young polite and freindly. the overall experience was so good, at last VO said me that MR will be sent to u within 2 weeks, and you can now start your preparation for canada.... thanks to Almight Allah that he gives me this wonderfull chance and blessed me with success... :D
congrats share ur timeline