+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Dear friends,

Does any one has a file in Parise visa office and transfered to London visa office for Background check?

does this case happend in this forum?

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
Miqbalkh, did they told you any time frame that by when you can expect mr ?
No VO did not say any #of weeks. But used the word very soon.
Guy my interview date was 16 feb.... just compare your time with my date. I hope that should be your MR. :)

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
how are you all ? long time I've seen this thread.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
miqbalkh said:
No VO did not say any #of weeks. But used the word very soon.
Guy my interview date was 16 feb.... just compare your time with my date. I hope that should be your MR. :)
Thank you :)

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
miqbalkh said:
ALHUMDULILAH I got my medical request today 06 mar 2014.
guys the time started now Inshallah.
Congrats miqbalkh!

Just a question, how does these job offers work? Like if I wanted to employ somebody today in Canada and the immigration process takes 2-3 years, why will I not fill in the job with someone else. How can the slot be kept vacant? and if someone else is hired, then isn't an immigration process based on that job offer wasted?

Sorry if the question is too pointed :) Needed to understand how things work. Wishing you success and hapiness in Canada.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
reddevil7281 said:
Congrats miqbalkh!

Just a question, how does these job offers work? Like if I wanted to employ somebody today in Canada and the immigration process takes 2-3 years, why will I not fill in the job with someone else. How can the slot be kept vacant? and if someone else is hired, then isn't an immigration process based on that job offer wasted?

Sorry if the question is too pointed :) Needed to understand how things work. Wishing you success and hapiness in Canada.
Hi Reddevil,

There are several options to go to Canada. AEO (Arranged Employment Offer) is one of the program.
Either company can raise and get it approved LMO (Labor Market Opinion) but it is difficult these days, this option is called work permit where in company apply for your work permit.
VS
Other option is AEO, where in employer offer you the job and you apply for PR on your own on your own expenses.
Lets take a scenario I am restaurant (Indian cuisine) owner in Canada. I want any cook to be hired from India only as the person from Indian only will have the specialized in that. May be I will be not be able to find the suitable match within Canada, it's up to me no onecan force me to have the vacancy filled from Canada. You need to read more abou these options.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
nkalra said:
Hi Reddevil,

There are several options to go to Canada. AEO (Arranged Employment Offer) is one of the program.
Either company can raise and get it approved LMO (Labor Market Opinion) but it is difficult these days, this option is called work permit where in company apply for your work permit.
VS
Other option is AEO, where in employer offer you the job and you apply for PR on your own on your own expenses.
Lets take a scenario I am restaurant (Indian cuisine) owner in Canada. I want any cook to be hired from India only as the person from Indian only will have the specialized in that. May be I will be not be able to find the suitable match within Canada, it's up to me no onecan force me to have the vacancy filled from Canada. You need to read more abou these options.
I have to add things here sometime vacancy filled but employer is willing to hire you ....for his long term interest .....so he, immigration and we know it takes 2 to 3 years .......but employer sometimes outsources your vacancy to some one else and waited for you .......even i know many people who has job offer from 2009 and now they are going to Canada in 2014 after completion of immigration process its totaly depends on your employer how much he is interested in you in some case your employer may back out during process and it may cause a loss to you in term of all fee paid ......my one friend has faced a problem there were partners in firm one offered the job and during process the second one wrote to immigration officer that he did not want this person so his application was turned down .........last but not least .......if you are in hot occupation .....like pure and genius...IT personnel or engineer then immigration system give relaxation if you job is old enough like 3 to 4 years ......because Canadian thinks these personnel has exceptional qualities so they should be in Canada .........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
reddevil7281 said:
Congrats miqbalkh!

one thing you must remember here .........immigration through job offer .......99% is scam be careful if someone assure you visa or permanent job offer .......these days its became really tough ........and you may search fraud cases on this forum it will give you a view .........

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai
After 04 Years , LVO has responded my application

I have received email from LVO , at 14:09 Hrs PST today , and they have advised me to submit following with in 60 Days

“This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing
your application, we require the additional documents listed below

• New IMM0008 application for Permanent Residence Form
    New Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms
    New Additional Family Information forms IMM5406 for yourself and your spouse
    Original police certificates for yourself and your spouse from all countries in which you have each
    resided for 6 months or more since the age of 18
    Updated passport copies for yourself and each family member
    Copies of the long form birth certificates with translations for yourself, your spouse and your daughter
    Updated proof of settlement funds.
Signed - CDD”

Now I am in active processing que , and hope that I will enjoy smooth processing like many

Jazak Allah Khair

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
sir,

i will suggest you to send RPRF now...

msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai

I have received email from LVO , at 14:09 Hrs PST today , and they have advised me to submit following with in 60 Days

“This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing

Original police certificates for yourself and your spouse from all countries in which you have each
    Copies of the long form birth certificates with translations for yourself, your spouse and your daughter
Signed - CDD”

Now I am in active processing que , and hope that I will enjoy smooth processing like many

Jazak Allah Khair

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai

Signed - CDD”

Jazak Allah Khair

This is such a very good news to start the day with. Congrats buddy and as you always say .....

Stay Blessed

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MM2 said:
sir,

i will suggest you to send RPRF now...
I cannot understand your suggestion without asking he cannot send RPRF.........even sometime people are not ask to send with medical request .......they ask them with PPR1.......

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
awai ali said:
I cannot understand your suggestion without asking he cannot send RPRF.........even sometime people are not ask to send with medical request .......they ask them with PPR1.......
Hadhreen... I agree with you.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
we can pay RPRF any time during process.... even without there request.... so we should pay it as soon as possible....

awai ali said: