+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
shanutiger said:
hello guys did anybody got any status changed

do you ???????

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
nopes yar i guess when VO reaches london he will first fix his routine office work and then tell all the updates to other visa officers, then they will start issuing medicals to people, i guess it will take further 1 to 2 weeks for him to send medicals and for me it might take 1 to 2 months for any updates

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shanutiger said:
nopes yar i guess when VO reaches london he will first fix his routine office work and then tell all the updates to other visa officers, then they will start issuing medicals to people, i guess it will take further 1 to 2 weeks for him to send medicals and for me it might take 1 to 2 months for any updates
Exactly .....first he will finish routine work then PPR1, Medical, and pending decision ...

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
hmm i guess people who have cleared there interviews should be relax and calm, as they will get medicals in 1 week or 2 weeks , but pending decision people or who have got negative review from VO should be the worried people as there fate hangs in balance

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
but canada is offering different immigration programs , now they also have lauched nova scotia immigration program as of 28 feb 2014, which has same procedures as the federal skilled workers program, so they require skilled workforce

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
prince_of_darkness said:
Fortunately/ Unfortunately I have been asked to .. But its on 20th March ..
Am I the only one from 2147....Scary...

Good luck prince! Relax! I am sure you will come back knighted :)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
prince_of_darkness said:
Fortunately/ Unfortunately I have been asked to .. But its on 20th March ..
Am I the only one from 2147....Scary...
Sir

Best of luck

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
AOA guyz.
Yesterday I had a call from CHC ISB that they want to interview me in 1st week of april at islamabad embessy. I am assuming its something to do with security? as my meds had already expired in Jan-14. another thing I m confused about is that I have not heard any one having interviewed at chc isb? if any one can shed light and give some useful advice. will be appreciated. they have only asked me to bring my passport and no other family members are required to attend the interview.
JazakAllah

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mmajid282 said:
AOA guyz.
Yesterday I had a call from CHC ISB that they want to interview me in 1st week of april at islamabad embessy. I am assuming its something to do with security? as my meds had already expired in Jan-14. another thing I m confused about is that I have not heard any one having interviewed at chc isb? if any one can shed light and give some useful advice. will be appreciated. they have only asked me to bring my passport and no other family members are required to attend the interview.
JazakAllah
Please read this thread from 16th Feb you will get enough prepation data for your interview .....Insallah .....you will get through your interview yes its really amazing they call you at isd ......thanks to Allah you are avoided to call at Abdu Dhabi ......its definetly saves your money as well.........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mmajid282 said:
AOA guyz.
JazakAllah
Please post your detail in which NOC you are .....and what other documents are asked from you ..............

aisha19

Sep 18, 2013
Dear members
AOA

I have also received a call from CHC Isb and they have called my husband for interview in 2nd week of Mar(I myself is the principal applicant).Would someone guide me what is the significance of this interview and what sort of questions they do ask? any idea of present success ratio of this interview ? How long will it take to receive MR after interview?

regards

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
first of all you are very lucky to be called islamabad, as we all have been called in abudhabi for interview, it will depend on how ur interview goes, if u are cleared in interview then probably it will take max 1 month for the medicals to be issued

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aisha19 said:
Dear members
AOA

I have also received a call from CHC Isb and they have called my husband for interview in 2nd week of Mar(I myself is the principal applicant).Would someone guide me what is the significance of this interview and what sort of questions they do ask? any idea of present success ratio of this interview ? How long will it take to receive MR after interview?

regards
What I understand and I also asked from one of consultant. Now the process is changed. For 80% to 90% cases are called for interview. The Harper govt. (Current Canadian ruling party) eliminate the interview process to make the process quicker. But there were so many fake cases which cause the problems in the immigration process. So the govt. decided to follow the same old process to make sure only genuine applicants enter the country. The interview make the process faster and a double check on case positive and negative aspects.

The purpose of the interview could be:

1). To make the process fast.
2). To make sure the case is genuine.
3). JD, work experience and NOC matched.
4). Subject is able to adjust the Canadian life.

@ Aisha19:

No need to worry about interview. Just make sure you know every thing about your file. This will be a normal conversation b/w you & VO. Prepare your self and the criteria is your own case file.

Thanks, Iqbal

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
miqbalkh said:
What I understand and I also asked from one of consultant. Now the process is changed. For 80% to 90% cases are called for interview. The Harper govt. (Current Canadian ruling party) eliminate the interview process to make the process quicker. But there were so many fake cases which cause the problems in the immigration process. So the govt. decided to follow the same old process to make sure only genuine applicants enter the country. The interview make the process faster and a double check on case positive and negative aspects.

The purpose of the interview could be:

1). To make the process fast.
2). To make sure the case is genuine.
3). JD, work experience and NOC matched.
4). Subject is able to adjust the Canadian life.

@ Aisha19:

No need to worry about interview. Just make sure you know every thing about your file. This will be a normal conversation b/w you & VO. Prepare your self and the criteria is your own case file.

Thanks, Iqbal

I don't understand the 80-90% of cases called for interview. Please, could you elaborate on that?