+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

iamnkhan

Oct 8, 2017
I got a letter 3 weeks back that I'll need an interview and they'll disclose details soon....no updates uptil now! Any idea how long it takes to disclose interview details? And when are next interviews slots?
14 months since aor!
Any updates so far on the date?

iamnkhan

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone date confirmed for interview for upcoming session in Abu Dhabi?
14 months for me now.
Interview email on 5th April

iamnkhan

Oct 8, 2017
Can you share your timeline?
Are you spousal sponsorship applicant?
No, I have applied for Express Entry.

AOR: 14th June 2018
MED: 15th July

On 5th of April 2019 received and email from Cic "Please be advised that an interview will be required in order to continue processing of your application. Currently, this file is in the queue for an interview in Abu Dhabi. You will be informed in writing of the time, date and location of the interview, once these details are known"

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Why’re they calling people for interviews and it makes no sense to expect people to fly out to God forsaken Abu Dhabi and London an interview. These trips are not free. What’re they even thinking?

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi everyone!

I sent an email last week to LVO and yesterday i received a response stating that a visa officer in charge of my application had decided that an interview will be required in Abu Dhabi. But they are unable to advise when the interview will take place and they will just contact us again.

Anyone here on the same boat? When will LVO possibly visit Abu Dhabi to conduct interviews?

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Couple of us got Interview dates including me,I will e attending the interview in Feb
Can you please share us about your interview (my app is PNP paper based), interview format for economic immigrants, the questions were asked, ... as well as your advice for who are queuing for the interview like me. Thank you