+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

INFO

Apr 8, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
28-02-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
05-02-2017
Interview Done --- Summary below:
FSW 2014 Dec Application
Got interview Call 11th Feb
Interview was at Abu Dhabi Mall 3pm, I reached at 9th floor at 2.15pm, the security guard diverted me to 10th floor after seeing my interview letter.
Imp Note: I have switched the Job and came to UAE a year back, however didn’t notify them about the change
I have been called at 3.10pm for interview.
After greeting session, to break the ice I talked about UAE weather these days.
• He asked so you are here from Pak, and I told him that I am living in UAE since 1 year. He got surprised as there was nothing in the application.
• He explained me the disclaimer as usual that everybody know that you need to be truthful and all that ….
• He also told me that this interview is to check work Exp document
• Passport Check
• Travel history Check as while checking my passport he said you have so many travel history
• Asked question about where did you travel and when
• Purpose of travel
• Specifically asked about how many leisure trips you had
• Travel history with family
• Few family related question like
o How many kids
o Are you planning to have more
o Where are they right now
o Are they happy living in UAE
• Any political affiliations
• What is your religion
• Are you associated to any religious institution
• Are you and family ready to move to Canada ---- as my sister-in-law is there so I handled accordingly
• Do you have bank account in UAE
• I provided him 6 months banks stamped statement (UAE and Pak both)
• I proactively told him that do you want to see my latest salary slips and match with statement (UAE bank)
• He positively said yes, took my salary slips and verified the statement – he looked positive on that
• I told him this statement bundle is also to proof my funds so if you see my UAE account and Pak account the total saving I have is XXX CAD, he looked pretty satisfied
• He saw few my docs (current job) at my side across the glass and asked can you give me that doc as it looked important to me and it was my JD doc with HR head signed and company stamped (of my current job)
• He asked what is my position and what do you look after
• My answer was in 2 line only that my position is Head of ABC department and I look after the complete XYZ region … THAT’S IT … and he didn’t ask anything else about my JD .....
• I told him, I have reference letter as well on company letter head, he showed interest to look into that, he asked question about undersigned … from where he is, what is his position and how is his behavior like bossy, angry etc I smiled and said he is quite humble and composed like you …
• He asked you worked for XXX company in Pak which is international big company so why did you leave the company – I told him there is no doubt that XXX company is heaven on earth but what I have learnt while traveling to different countries is what you can learn while working with different culture and nationalities’, you can’t learnt that in any institution and through books .. he was convinced and gesture was positive
• He asked about my PCC, I gave him myself and my spouse Dubai PCC … he was pretty satisfied
• Then he asked me where I am planning to go and why --- I told him as per my research there are two main hub one is Toronto and another is Vancouver --- I am planning to go to BC as my wife’s sister is there
• Then he asked couple of questions about relative, like what did she (sister-in-law) do, how many kids etc
• He asked for my updated forms and took my signature
• And finally he smiled and said you have very impressive profile and your documents look wonderful. I am happy to tell you that your eligibility review is cleared and you will get Medical in one month time (InshaAllah)
• And he also told me that after medical submission you will get visa in one month time so in total 2-3 months’ time (InshaAllah) so you should start planning
• We chatted about few general things and done
I am very thankful to all mighty Allah ---- Alhumdulillah! And all my family.
I cannot thank you enough to all this group/forum friends and brother who helped me preparing for this. Especially Shakeel and Hamza to assist me for all expected questions and preparation.

Reactions: hbrsid86

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPC from Indian consulate, Dubai

Dear Seniors,
I got PPC from Indian consulate, Dubai. This the following message can you explain what it means Ineligble ?

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of Balaji holder of Indian passport no111111 issued at Dubai on 08/11/2009, which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada.

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Re: PPC from Indian consulate, Dubai

Balajivellai said:
Dear Seniors,
I got PPC from Indian consulate, Dubai. This the following message can you explain what it means Ineligble ?

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of Balaji holder of Indian passport no111111 issued at Dubai on 08/11/2009, which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada.
DO not worry that is the standard format for PCC from Indian Consulate and was mentioned in exact same words for me and my wife.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Can77 said:
DO not worry that is the standard format for PCC from Indian Consulate and was mentioned in exact same words for me and my wife.
Thanks a lot
Can77

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014

Thanks a lot
Can77
It seems that this group has become completely silent. Whereas I have noted that there are several applicants who are appearing in interviews at Abu Dhabi Visa office. Those who were interviewed from the Gang of FSWP2014 in Abu Dhabi Visa Officce, can you please explain that how long does it take to get PPR after interview if your medical was already passed.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems that this group has become completely silent. Whereas I have noted that there are several applicants who are appearing in interviews at Abu Dhabi Visa office. Those who were interviewed from the Gang of FSWP2014 in Abu Dhabi Visa Officce, can you please explain that how long does it take to get PPR after interview if your medical was already passed.
Our team already clear my doubt so no need to continue in this conversation and it has been closed.

BPNP

Nov 12, 2017
I am from the Philippines and I was not interviewed in Abu Dhabi.

She browsed all the documents that I brought as stipulated in the email that they sent to me - income tax returns, social security, payslips, company id.

She asked questions more on my job descriptions. I'm NOC 2263. She basically asked what I'd been doing because I had worked in the construction company of my uncle. She needs some evidence that I really worked there which I had answered based on the interview.

I was interviewed for more than one hour.

After the interview she said to wait for 2 weeks through email to know the result of the interview.

I'm nervous because there's one whom she interviewed a day before me and she got a refusal letter after 24-48 hours. I also know one whom she gave MR after 24 hours.

My ECAS is still In Process
1. We received..
2. Interview scheduled..[/QUOTE

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing
your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment
contracts
and reference letters from employers on company letterhead paper which
describe your duties and responsibilities. Any employment letters must clearly
indicate the full name, title, business address, telephone and fax numbers of signatory??
ye current aur previous employment letters to nhi hain mere pass? Are they a must requi

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
anybody waiting for an interview date at abu dhabi visa office ?
Hi
It dropped on me yesterday,I am to attend an Interview at Abu Dhabi visa office,i am yet to get a schedule date.
Can you tell me your timeline,the date you get to know you will attend an Interview and how,When did they told you on which date you have to come to Abu Dhabi.

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hi
It dropped on me yesterday,I am to attend an Interview at Abu Dhabi visa office,i am yet to get a schedule date.
Can you tell me your timeline,the date you get to know you will attend an Interview and how,When did they told you on which date you have to come to Abu Dhabi.
hi..i am 25 sept aor i got a mail in march from vcm that i am scheduled for an interview i am also waiting for an interview date u r in ip2 stage ??