+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
Hi All,
I have received my EE interview request this morning, I am an applicant from China.
I believe that I am the FIRST one who got interview in EE.
Please can you share some info about interview in EE?

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Hi,

Any idea when they will contact the applicants shortlisted for an interview in September?

Thanks

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
nivin said:
Hi,

Any idea when they will contact the applicants shortlisted for an interview in September?

Thanks
July end or august

Feb 28, 2015
Hi all ,

Hope everyone is doing good.

Can anybody please let me know the required specific forms(exact number of forms and names of the form) which we need to carry during our landing at airport.

And also which form we need to filled for PR card application.

Thanks in advance .

Jazak Allah Ho Khair

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
S2174 said:
July end or august
Thanks S2174! But I wonder if that will give me enough time to get the required documents ready (if they need me to get a new PCC etc.) Any idea as to what documents they usually request for? I have given them everything already but I'm guessing that the validity for the PCCs will be expired.

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
nivin said:
Thanks S2174! But I wonder if that will give me enough time to get the required documents ready (if they need me to get a new PCC etc.) Any idea as to what documents they usually request for? I have given them everything already but I'm guessing that the validity for the PCCs will be expired.
below is the list known as appendix 1 that they usually send to all.. but this is just a general one.. u maybe asked for anything additional or may not be asked..for me they removed few points from it like they didnt ask me anything related to education, job and pcc.. only fbi report they added.. so it depends..but usually they send this list..

They are issuing a Generic Invitation Letter to every one below are the points ...........

ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU TO INTERVIEW

1. Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependant, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older. Please provide a complete personal history ensuring all time is accounted for since the age of 18 without any gaps, including any periods of studies, unemployment, or travel. An additional sheet can be used if additional space is required. These forms are available on our website at:

2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the Background/Declaration form (schedule 1) such as completion of military service card, military records, membership cards or any documents showing your association or involvement in any social, political vocational and cultural organization.
3. Supplementary Information - Your Travels Forms (IMM 5562) for you and each dependant, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older. This form can be obtained from the following

4. Additional Family Information Forms (IMM 5406) for you and each dependant, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older.
5. Identity and civil status documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner, whether accompanying or not. You must bring a copy of all relevant birth, marriage, divorce and/or death certificates for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner.
6. Children's information including their birth certificates (which name their parents); adoption papers for adopted children, and full transcripts that cover the period from the date of the original application for any accompanying children who were over the age of 22 at the time of the original application and who are still currently studying.
7. Police certificates and clearances from for you and each of your dependants aged 18 years of age or older for any period that has not already been covered by a police
certificate that has already been submitted. A police certificate is required for each country where an individual has lived for 6 months or more since reaching the age of 18.
8. Travel documents and passport for you and each of your dependents. If you live in a country other than your country of nationality, please ensure you also bring any resident/work permits.
9. Education documents. Please bring your original educational credentials, including secondary school certificates, apprenticeships, diplomas and degrees, and all corresponding transcripts and marks sheets for you as well as those for your spouse.
10. Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment contracts and reference letters from employers on company letterhead paper which describe your duties and responsibilities. Any employment letters must clearly indicate the full name, title, business address, telephone and fax numbers of the signatory.
11. Evidence of previous work or post-secondary study in Canada for you or your spouse.
12. Proof of relationship to any qualifying relative in Canada (through birth and marriage certificates) and proof of their status in Canada, and proof that your relative is currently residing in Canada. This should include information such as pay-slips, school registration, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), and credit card and bank statements.
13. Evidence of any confirmed employment offer in Canada.
14. Proof of sufficient settlement funds currently available and readily transferable to Canada and other financial assets and liabilities, such as personal income tax statements, investments, deeds, property evaluations and mortgages;
15. Any additional evidence that will establish that you meet Canadian immigration

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
S2174 said:
below is the list known as appendix 1 that they usually send to all.. but this is just a general one.. u maybe asked for anything additional or may not be asked..for me they removed few points from it like they didnt ask me anything related to education, job and pcc.. only fbi report they added.. so it depends..but usually they send this list..
Thanks! +1 for that :)

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Hi,

I will be leaving my current job in Kuwait and heading back to India. Should I be informing LVO about it. My spouse will stay back in Kuwait for a few months. Does this mean that the file will be moved to NDVO? Can I just change the mailing address and then fly to Abu Dhabi for the interview? I'll apply for the PCC from Kuwait just in case they need it.

Any suggestions?

Has anyone been receiving e-mails regarding the interview dates in September?

Thanks

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
nivin said:
Hi,

I will be leaving my current job in Kuwait and heading back to India. Should I be informing LVO about it. My spouse will stay back in Kuwait for a few months. Does this mean that the file will be moved to NDVO? Can I just change the mailing address and then fly to Abu Dhabi for the interview? I'll apply for the PCC from Kuwait just in case they need it.

Any suggestions?

Has anyone been receiving e-mails regarding the interview dates in September?

Thanks
How did you learn about your interview and what could be the reason? Any date yat?

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Wash an said:
How did you learn about your interview and what could be the reason? Any date yat?
Hi,

I had checked with the LVO regarding the delay in processing my application and I was informed that I would need to attend an interview in Abu Dhabi. No idea as to why though.

Thanks

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Hi,

Has anyone received e-mails regarding the interview cycle in September?

Thanks

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
aifarooqi said:
no update still waiting
U got call for interview? When did u get email and ur visa officer?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
S2174 said:
U got call for interview? When did u get email and ur visa officer?
i send query in May and got reply that interview is determined and date will be send in due course. but still no update about date

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
aifarooqi said:
i send query in May and got reply that interview is determined and date will be send in due course. but still no update about date
Did u order gcms? Im having a group for lvo we have a few waiting for interview as well. So plz keep eachother updated.