+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview - Bring a new Schedule A form or the same one I uploaded online?

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted a Schedule A form last week online. Today, I received an interview request and in the PDF, they say:

Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependant, whether accompanying or not,
who is now 18 years of age or older. Please provide a complete personal history
ensuring all time is accounted for since the age of 18 without any gaps, including any
periods of studies, unemployment, or travel. An additional sheet can be used if
additional space is required. These forms are available on our website at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

Does that mean I should bring a new Schedule A form? I mean, it doesn't take long to fill another one anyway, but I just want to know.

Thank you

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amamh said:
I submitted a Schedule A form last week online. Today, I received an interview request and in the PDF, they say:

Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependant, whether accompanying or not,
who is now 18 years of age or older. Please provide a complete personal history
ensuring all time is accounted for since the age of 18 without any gaps, including any
periods of studies, unemployment, or travel. An additional sheet can be used if
additional space is required. These forms are available on our website at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

Does that mean I should bring a new Schedule A form? I mean, it doesn't take long to fill another one anyway, but I just want to know.

Thank you
Looks like they are asking for an Updated one. If there are any changes to the earlier submitted one, then you would need to update those details and take that form along with you.

Can you also share the details on the interview for the benefit of others after you are done.