+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Internship in Dentistry from India counted as Work Experience for Express Entry

thesurgeon

Oct 23, 2019
Hi,
I am a dentist from India. My question, is my internship year counted as work experience? It was paid, full time and had the necessary NOC criteria (have the necessary documentation too).

The only problem is WES. My WES evaluation says my course was 5 years. In actuality, it is 4 years of study and one year of internship. I have already received an ITA by entering my Internship year too in my express entry profile.

Are there any chances of the work experience of internship getting negated?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi,
I am a dentist from India. My question, is my internship year counted as work experience? It was paid, full time and had the necessary NOC criteria (have the necessary documentation too).

The only problem is WES. My WES evaluation says my course was 5 years. In actuality, it is 4 years of study and one year of internship. I have already received an ITA by entering my Internship year too in my express entry profile.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2019-aor-join-here.609620/page-314#post-8166381

Check post 4707, you will get your answer.

Even the internship was part of your studies, it will be counted.No matter whether you were licensed or not provided that you study outside Canada.

This is not applicable to the Candian Experience Class.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

kannu123

May 20, 2020
Hi,

HY DID THE EMBASSY ACCEPTED YOUR INTERNSHIP AS AN EXPERIENCE ..IF YES PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL HERE I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU ..THANKS

Jess mathew

Oct 4, 2020
Hi,

Did you get your ITA? Did they count your internship experience?

Jess mathew

Oct 4, 2020
HY DID THE EMBASSY ACCEPTED YOUR INTERNSHIP AS AN EXPERIENCE ..IF YES PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL HERE I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU ..THANKS
Hey!! Did you apply for express entry? What about your internship, did you count it as work experience. Can you please tell me what all you did?

Shivamnrng17

Feb 2, 2019
Hi,

Please tell us about your experience , was your compulsory internship counted as work experience in documentation verification ?

kovida

Oct 11, 2020
Hey,I did part time during my internship in a private clinic in India. Can I count it as one year for my work experience

PurvaPatel

Dec 19, 2019
Hey! I have created my profile on CEC express entry as i have counted my paid internship as one year of work experience and now i am confused would it be count or not ?? Please let me will it be counted or not?

Srusti

Nov 30, 2021
Hi,

Srusti

Nov 30, 2021
Hi,

What was mentioned in your transcript about internship...like the credits were calculated for internship too or just 4 years of degree?