+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Working Experience paid in cash and not show for study and work Permit

N33L20

Feb 4, 2018
Hello Experts,
Greetings for the day.

Can I use International Work experience which was paid in cash for my EE profile?

I have work visa Stamps on my passport, which were used to work for that company. Additionally I can get the reference letters whenever needed. I don't have any cash payment slips, but the experience is genuine.

Experience was not shown during the time of applying Canadian Study Permit and Full time post graduation work permit, but since beginning I have submitted the same Passport Scans (With all the Visitor Visas/Work Visas) for all the Canadian Visa processes till now.

Can I use this international experience for claiming more CRS points?

Any feedbacks really appreciated. Please do the needful recommendations.

Thank you.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You're asking if you can use work experience you didn't mention on an earlier application for a new application now?

Maybe. Misrepresenting your work experience may not have been a matter that would change a visa officer's decision for your study permit. You may get asked why you didn't mention the work experience in your study permit application.

N33L20

Feb 4, 2018
You're asking if you can use work experience you didn't mention on an earlier application for a new application now?

Maybe. Misrepresenting your work experience may not have been a matter that would change a visa officer's decision for your study permit. You may get asked why you didn't mention the work experience in your study permit application.
Thank you for your reply. Currently, I am on a post graduation work permit. The experience is for my past job before coming to Canada. I do have Visa Stamps for that company on my passport, but missed to show in my past study permit and post graduation work permit application. If I show that experience in EE profile to claim more points, would it be a problem? Does Work Visas for that company work as a proof?
Thanks again.